Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Sonia
Sonia

So happy there is something out there that actually works with menopause symptoms!!

Happy Hormones has helped with my menopausal symptoms. Initially eliminating hot flashes, night sweats and helped me sleep better.

Although now, I’m going through a very stressful period, the hot flashes came back, but nothing like I used to suffer with.

Further to this, you receive follow up assistance from a Happy Healthy You Naturopathy specialist - which I haven’t been able to follow through with at this stage - however I feel confident they will be spot on.

I am so happy I tried using Happy Hormones, and will continue to do so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

ALWAYS HAPPY!!

I’ve been using a range HH products for a long time and they definitely make a huge difference. There are times when I get slack and forget to order before I run out and this is where I really know that they work because symptoms return when I don’t stick to my HH regimen.

Purchased in April 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Nicola Jones
Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Amazing

Amazing
The happy hormones has made such a huge difference in my life and now my daughter is taking them as well and she is such a different person since starting on the happy hormones

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

DeeC
DeeCNorth West, QLD

Highly recommended

Very happy with happy hormones, I have been taking it for 7 months and hot flush gone, can sleep very well and some friend I haven't seen for sometime has commented that I'm looking younger, highly recommend the product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $165.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Tracy T.
Tracy T.Sydney, NSW

Really Do Work Impressed HH & HC

I have been taking HH for 2 years after being on the pill for 30 years crazy hormones just 2 tabs in the morning ,then added HC i was myself again absolutely over the moon happy ! My husband suffered anxiety ever since he was 10 years old -30 years later i introduce HC and he is a changed man in a week ! No more second guessing or over thinking its really amazing watching the change ! He now says did he even have anxiety !!! All i can say is give these a go ,as no other meds worked ..

Purchased in June 2021 for $24.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Love HH

Love all natural ingredients. Love sleeping properly. Love no hot flushes. Love no mood swings. Love feeling like ME again. Highly recommend Happy Hormones.
Was able to wean off HRT with the advise of the support team at Happy Healthy You which meant I could stop putting chemicals into my body.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Narelle
NarellePerth, WA

One happy Customer

Within 10 days of taking HH my hot flushes stopped. Feeling better within myself. Very happy with the product. I'm 51 and will continue to take HH for a better happy healthy life

Purchased in May 2021 for $100.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Tracey
TraceyDarling Downs, QLD

Life changing product!

I started taking Happy Hormones a couple of years ago when I was suffering from severe PMS and mood swings. I saw changes after 4 weeks and have since entered perimenopause with minimal symptoms due to continued effects of this great supplement!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
airsolaja
airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Using it for more than 6 months and love it!

Wonderful for many women experiencing either PMS or pre-menopausal headaches and mood swings. Since started using them in a month time I realised that had it really helped me in normalising hormonal imbalance and its effects of it . I am really impressed. Now, I m using 240 capsules bottle, this is my 3rd batch as it is working well. One bottle is my 2 months dose ( 4 per day, 2 in them and 2 in the pm).

Purchased in January 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Carolyn G Age 51
Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Allie
AlliePerth, WA

Life saver

I have been taking HH capsules for about 4 years after I had a radical hysterectomy at 47 years old. I didn't want to use hormone replacement and tried to go it alone but had terrible symptoms and tried hormone replacement and it didn't agree with my body making me feel unwell..... then I found Happy Hormones and they literally gave me my sanity back. After using them for a month my symptoms reduced significantly. Prior to HH I was having hot flushes every half hour and after HH I would have them 4 of 5 times a day. My night sweats reduced too which was amazing. Thanks to HH....

Purchased in February 2017.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Annie O
Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what its supposed to do.

I was feeling like my hormones were a little out of control, so I bought the capsules and havent looked back. My mood is stable, I'm not feeling as down as I was and not as stressed. I was feeling better the day I started taking it. I love this product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.95.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
juju
jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I was suffering terribly at night with hot flushes. I was so sleep deprived I began to experience depression and anxiety as well! After taking Happy Hormones for two weeks the hot flashes have gone!!! I’m absolutely thrilled at the result! I’m finally sleeping properly again and my depression and anxiety are almost a thing of the past. Thank goodness for Happy Hormones!!

Purchased for $100.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I trust this product

I've been taking HH on and off for a couple of years, for peri menopause symptoms, but this year I cant get by without it. It stabilised my mood, anxiety, hormones and weight. I add happy greens occasionally and am looking forward to the release of happy calm. Quality herbs in effective combinations and doses at a reasonable price. Great online support community too. I won't be going back to my naturopath, due to cost, and I get this same advice from the HH practitioners. This is an excellent alternative treatment plan.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Very happy :)

I gave happy hormones go, and l am very happy so far. I feel a lot better, more energy and sleeping a bit better. Looking forward to trying happy bladder :)

Purchased in June 2020 for $100.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health