Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 2 of 2)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Purchased in May 2020 for $40.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Anne F.

Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Purchased in March 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

PJ

PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

pandkbeyer

pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda

Amanda asked

Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Sam

Sam asked

Happy Hormones

Are they gluten free??

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health