Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 2 of 2)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Julie Regan

Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Julie.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Purchased in May 2020 for $40.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Anne F.

Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Purchased in March 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

PJ

PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

pandkbeyer

pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M
Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Ange

Angeasked

Happy Hormones

Since taking HH approx for 1 month I have very itchy skin. My arms, back and legs are constantly itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to HH?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health