Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Carolyn G Age 51

Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M
Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Ange

Angeasked

Happy Hormones

Since taking HH approx for 1 month I have very itchy skin. My arms, back and legs are constantly itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to HH?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health