Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Carolyn G Age 51

Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

m.smith

m.smithasked

Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Leanne F.

Leanne F.asked

Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health