Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Steve Kayeleen M.

Steve Kayeleen M.Goldfields, WA

Absolutely Amazing

In just 9 days of taking HH Powder it has changed my life literally, Menopause & mood swings & weight gain & especially the hot flushes im 50yrs old been suffering for 3 years bow until i found this great product. No joke this is the bomb i was so skeptical about this product as ive tried everything except HRT but i feel amazing x

Purchased in January 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $54.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Carolyn G Age 51

Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

It works!

I have taken the caps now for over a month after dealing with terrible peri menopause symptoms and I no longer suffer any of them, I am so thankful. X

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Allie

AlliePerth, WA

Life saver

I have been taking HH capsules for about 4 years after I had a radical hysterectomy at 47 years old. I didn't want to use hormone replacement and tried to go it alone but had terrible symptoms and tried hormone replacement and it didn't agree with my body making me feel unwell..... then I found Happy Hormones and they literally gave me my sanity back. After using them for a month my symptoms reduced significantly. Prior to HH I was having hot flushes every half hour and after HH I would have them 4 of 5 times a day. My night sweats reduced too which was amazing. Thanks to HH....

Purchased in February 2017.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jan

JanWestern District, VIC

Happy to take HH

I started HH last year & have noticed that my tummy isn't as bloated or big , my periods are more even flow, nails are also nicer. Overall I would recommend to any ladies. Glad that I have found them .

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Ines

InesSydney, NSW

It actually works!!!

I am writing this review after already ordering my second tub of the capsules. Initially I was very skeptical and I thought this to be a gimmick - I was pleased to have been proven wrong. Given I’m almost 30 and had begun to experience adult hormonal imbalances leadings to breakouts I was stressed and looking for something to help. The capsules and the fermented tumeric were excellent. I hope that after not using them for 6 months (as I had run out) the second time around is just as impressive.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye hot flushes!

This great pure natural product has helped me a lot with my PMS symptoms,
at age of 42, my hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, headaches are much better thanks to HH I can sleep properly again, the recommended dose is 2 capsules twice a day, I'm taking 1 capsule a day and it has worked for me perfectly fine! No side effects or allergenic reactions, Got result within a week after taking the tablet! Love you HH!

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Excellent product but not for everyone

Purchased as I have a lot of hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominant and low progesterone. took for approx 3 weeks where I felt a positive improvement in my mood. Then i found out that two of the ingredients in the product are not recommended for people with estrogen dominant Breast Cancer related conditions. So unfortunately felt I could not continue to take them. All I would say is that yes, it is an excellent product, from a highly ethical company, with many positive reviews to support this, but do your own research first to make sure it is for you. Contact the HHY support team if you are not sure as they are very helpful.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Liza

LizaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Highly reccomend the capsules. I was suffering badly from hot flushes/ night sweats,/ sleepless nights . At about week 5 of taking the capsules all the hot flushes and night sweats disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better, it's an absolute miracle. I'm so thankful to have my life and sanity back again.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

No more hot flushes. Am feeling so much better. Love natural remedies as Happy Hormones is.

I didn’t like feeling flushed and even a bit unsure of my feelings and moods. I am a healthy woman and love feeling like me again. Have had no reactions to happy hormones probably because it’s all natural.

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
juju

jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I was suffering terribly at night with hot flushes. I was so sleep deprived I began to experience depression and anxiety as well! After taking Happy Hormones for two weeks the hot flashes have gone!!! I’m absolutely thrilled at the result! I’m finally sleeping properly again and my depression and anxiety are almost a thing of the past. Thank goodness for Happy Hormones!!

Purchased for $100.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Toni

ToniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy Happy Hormones

I am Happy Happy Happy. I sleep better at night, Hot flushes halved, have more energy through the day and menopause symptoms are drastically reduced. Also the customer service is above and beyond! .

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
JulieM

JulieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is great! no more hot flushes Yeah!!!

I just bought my third happy Hormones after following the website for so many years, not sure why I waiting so long, don't wait check it out as now and now I don't suffer from hot flushes anymore and I am 54 years young.

Purchased for $64.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

So happy!

I sleep better at night, have more energy through the day and pms symptoms are drastically reduced. Also the customer service is above and beyond! I have Crohn’s disease and was given wonderful advice from a nutritionist via email.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Relief at last!

I tried two different types of HRT to manage hot flushes, mood swings and sleepness nights as a result of menopause with limited success as I developed gastric reflux. It took a little while, arond 4 to 6 weeks to feel the full effects but my sleep has improved and my hot flushes are less common and less intense. They have indeed lived up to their name as I feel happier, less irritable.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Shirley M.

Shirley M.South East Queensland, QLD

It's making a difference!

I've been taking this powder for only a short time & already I'm feeling so much better within myself, have more energy & I've lost a couple of kg (thrilled about this!). It's the only change I've made so it has to be this. I have reordered already so I don't run out.

Purchased in October 2020 for $90.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye moody blues

Am in early stages of menopause and was really starting to struggle with mood swings. Decided to give HH a go and am so happy I did. Hubby was pretty happy also. 100% has helped with mood swings

Purchased for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I trust this product

I've been taking HH on and off for a couple of years, for peri menopause symptoms, but this year I cant get by without it. It stabilised my mood, anxiety, hormones and weight. I add happy greens occasionally and am looking forward to the release of happy calm. Quality herbs in effective combinations and doses at a reasonable price. Great online support community too. I won't be going back to my naturopath, due to cost, and I get this same advice from the HH practitioners. This is an excellent alternative treatment plan.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Adelaide bound

Adelaide boundCentral, SA

Back to my normal happy self!

I started experiencing hot flushes, you know the kind that steam up your glasses, destroy your sleep and ruin your self esteem. At the young end of 50 I knew there must be something I could do, and a friend recommended Happy Hormones to me. I was happy to try anything 'natural' as I had previously been determined to have a no drugs approach to Menopause. After a couple of weeks of taking the capsules the hot flushes had gone completely. I did experience one bout of turning into a fire breathing shrew after the hot flushes stopped, but thankfully this was a one off and I am now back to my normal nice happy pleasant self. I know I really appreciate this and so does my husband.

Purchased in July 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Very happy :)

I gave happy hormones go, and l am very happy so far. I feel a lot better, more energy and sleeping a bit better. Looking forward to trying happy bladder :)

Purchased in June 2020 for $100.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda

Amanda asked

Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Sam

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health