Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Nikki B.
Nikki B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy hormones

Happy hormone capsules
I am turning 50 and I have been on HH for more than 4 years . I never really thought they were doing anything for me until I stopped taking them . I started to reduce my intake and noticed I started hot sweats and more restless sleep. But the worst part I started putting on weight !!! Then it clicked so I started back on back to my normal HH routine . Sometimes you don’t realise something is working until you stop !

Purchased in July 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

ALWAYS HAPPY!!

I’ve been using a range HH products for a long time and they definitely make a huge difference. There are times when I get slack and forget to order before I run out and this is where I really know that they work because symptoms return when I don’t stick to my HH regimen.

Purchased in April 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Nicola Jones
Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Amazing

Amazing
The happy hormones has made such a huge difference in my life and now my daughter is taking them as well and she is such a different person since starting on the happy hormones

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

DeeC
DeeCNorth West, QLD

Highly recommended

Very happy with happy hormones, I have been taking it for 7 months and hot flush gone, can sleep very well and some friend I haven't seen for sometime has commented that I'm looking younger, highly recommend the product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $165.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Love HH

Love all natural ingredients. Love sleeping properly. Love no hot flushes. Love no mood swings. Love feeling like ME again. Highly recommend Happy Hormones.
Was able to wean off HRT with the advise of the support team at Happy Healthy You which meant I could stop putting chemicals into my body.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Narelle
NarellePerth, WA

One happy Customer

Within 10 days of taking HH my hot flushes stopped. Feeling better within myself. Very happy with the product. I'm 51 and will continue to take HH for a better happy healthy life

Purchased in May 2021 for $100.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Tracey
TraceyDarling Downs, QLD

Life changing product!

I started taking Happy Hormones a couple of years ago when I was suffering from severe PMS and mood swings. I saw changes after 4 weeks and have since entered perimenopause with minimal symptoms due to continued effects of this great supplement!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
airsolaja
airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Using it for more than 6 months and love it!

Wonderful for many women experiencing either PMS or pre-menopausal headaches and mood swings. Since started using them in a month time I realised that had it really helped me in normalising hormonal imbalance and its effects of it . I am really impressed. Now, I m using 240 capsules bottle, this is my 3rd batch as it is working well. One bottle is my 2 months dose ( 4 per day, 2 in them and 2 in the pm).

Purchased in January 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Totally Amazing!!!!

I have been taking HH capsules for 3 years.
It has made me feel like a happy person !
It has controlled my mood swings and a lot less hot flushes from menopause.

Purchased in April 2018 for $100.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Helped me

I have been taking HH for more than a month as I did want to try anything before going onto prescription medicine. The HH has exceeded my expectations with MY symptoms of sweating uncontrollably have receded remarkably. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a more 'natural' way of controlling menopausal symptoms.It may not work for everyone but it has certainly made a big difference in my life and I will happily continue to use Happy Hormones!!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Carolyn G Age 51
Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

It works!

I have taken the caps now for over a month after dealing with terrible peri menopause symptoms and I no longer suffer any of them, I am so thankful. X

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Allie
AlliePerth, WA

Life saver

I have been taking HH capsules for about 4 years after I had a radical hysterectomy at 47 years old. I didn't want to use hormone replacement and tried to go it alone but had terrible symptoms and tried hormone replacement and it didn't agree with my body making me feel unwell..... then I found Happy Hormones and they literally gave me my sanity back. After using them for a month my symptoms reduced significantly. Prior to HH I was having hot flushes every half hour and after HH I would have them 4 of 5 times a day. My night sweats reduced too which was amazing. Thanks to HH....

Purchased in February 2017.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jan
JanWestern District, VIC

Happy to take HH

I started HH last year & have noticed that my tummy isn't as bloated or big , my periods are more even flow, nails are also nicer. Overall I would recommend to any ladies. Glad that I have found them .

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Liza
LizaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Highly reccomend the capsules. I was suffering badly from hot flushes/ night sweats,/ sleepless nights . At about week 5 of taking the capsules all the hot flushes and night sweats disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better, it's an absolute miracle. I'm so thankful to have my life and sanity back again.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health