Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 2 of 2)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

Liza

LizaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome !!

A friend recommended I give the power a go. I was counting up to 10 hot flushes during each night. I was exhausted and stressed. Within 7 days they started to reduce. I still wasn’t convinced but continued the recommended daily dose. Each week the hot flushes become less and less. Before the end of my first purchase I was hot flush FREE!!!! It was absolutely life changing!!! But..
There was a problem, I ran out of powder before I received my second order. I had no product for a week and the hot flushes returned with vengeance. I’m in my 3rd week of my second tub and they are starting to subside again...thank God... I will never run out again!!!
Thank you for a wonderful product.

Purchased for $123.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Must be a nice feeling to be able to take back control of your health naturally. Thank you for the nice review Liza.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.South East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER !!!!

I have been using the HH powder for a few years now and will not go without it EVER. It has kept me sane and stopped many of the systems of bloody menopause but the most noticeable was the hot flashes. Not to mention I also don't feel like I want to kill somebody anymore lol Simply the best product ever. Love it, love it, love it.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You on line store for $123.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jodie. Glad you don't want to kill anybody now:)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sharyn

SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

I’m taking Happy Healthy Hormones as I was struggling with symptoms of menopause. This has minimised my nightly sweats and brought a calmness to my erratic mood. Highly recommend them.

Purchased for $60.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Sharyn. Thank you for the review.

Sandra

SandraQueensland

Magic Powder

I have been using HH Powder for 3 years now and have found my emotional stability improve incredibly, I no longer suffer night sweats and feel so much more balanced in my life. I highly recommend this product !!

Purchased in June 2020 for $120.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Sandra for your review. We are really happy you are doing so well.

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Purchased in July 2020.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis
Julie Regan

Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Julie.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Purchased in May 2020 for $40.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Anne F.

Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Purchased in March 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

Jodie_Beechey

Jodie_BeecheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't be without it

Been on Happy Hormones for around 4 years. It helped immensely with the brain fog I was experiencing due to menopause. Wouldn't chance not being on it now. I take a measured teaspoon in water every morning.

Purchased at Hapoy Hormones for $120.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Jodie.

PJ

PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

pandkbeyer

pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda

Amanda asked

Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Sam

Sam asked

Happy Hormones

Are they gluten free??

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health