Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Charmaine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - it’s made a huge difference!

I tried this product because I wasn’t coping well with the transition through menopause and all the lovely effects thereof. Since taking Happy Hormones my hot flushes are considerably less, I sleep better and mood swings are not as severe. I highly recommend giving it a try !!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Kirthana MSydney, NSW

Definite improvement !

Started taking this product to try and help with my menstrual migraines and some peri-menopausal symptoms . In the 2 months since I’ve started, I have noticed a difference in the duration of my migraine, that is, I’m recovering slightly faster from it. Overall, I feel better, my night sweats have reduced greatly, and I’m not feeling as tired as before. I take this along with Happy Greens , Happy Turmeric( which is an absolute life saver ) and Happy Calm. I love these products so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Skye M

Skye MHunter Region, NSW

Game Changer and back in the Land of the Living

Multiple trips to the Doctor to help alleviate menopause symptoms with no success. Started HH and after 4 days I noticed the difference, and 3 months later feel back in my own skin.

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Totally Amazing!!!!

I have been taking HH capsules for 3 years.
It has made me feel like a happy person !
It has controlled my mood swings and a lot less hot flushes from menopause.

Purchased in April 2018 for $100.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Mary

MaryWestern Australia

Positive results in a short time

After years of irregular cycles and heavy bleeding I decided to try the powder. My cycles have become regular and my bleeding is significantly less. I have less anxiety and can sleep better too. I noticed these differences within 4 months of taking the product and have now been taking it for over a year.

Purchased in February 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Nicola Jones

Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Happy hormone

I’m taking happy hormones to help with my hot flushes and pre-menopause condition feeling fatigue etc this product has helped with my energy levels and my hot flushes would highly recommend this product

Purchased in February 2021.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Donna Rose

Donna RoseHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love it it’s the best I feel great since starting it.

I take this product to help with menopause symptoms and I also have hypothyroidism which it helps with.
I have had no reactions to this product
I recommend it to my friends.

Purchased in March 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Definitely does what it says!

Purchased in February 2021 at Online.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Helped me

I have been taking HH for more than a month as I did want to try anything before going onto prescription medicine. The HH has exceeded my expectations with MY symptoms of sweating uncontrollably have receded remarkably. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a more 'natural' way of controlling menopausal symptoms.It may not work for everyone but it has certainly made a big difference in my life and I will happily continue to use Happy Hormones!!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Steve Kayeleen M.

Steve Kayeleen M.Goldfields, WA

Absolutely Amazing

In just 9 days of taking HH Powder it has changed my life literally, Menopause & mood swings & weight gain & especially the hot flushes im 50yrs old been suffering for 3 years bow until i found this great product. No joke this is the bomb i was so skeptical about this product as ive tried everything except HRT but i feel amazing x

Purchased in January 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $54.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Carolyn G Age 51

Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

It works!

I have taken the caps now for over a month after dealing with terrible peri menopause symptoms and I no longer suffer any of them, I am so thankful. X

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Allie

AlliePerth, WA

Life saver

I have been taking HH capsules for about 4 years after I had a radical hysterectomy at 47 years old. I didn't want to use hormone replacement and tried to go it alone but had terrible symptoms and tried hormone replacement and it didn't agree with my body making me feel unwell..... then I found Happy Hormones and they literally gave me my sanity back. After using them for a month my symptoms reduced significantly. Prior to HH I was having hot flushes every half hour and after HH I would have them 4 of 5 times a day. My night sweats reduced too which was amazing. Thanks to HH....

Purchased in February 2017.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jan

JanWestern District, VIC

Happy to take HH

I started HH last year & have noticed that my tummy isn't as bloated or big , my periods are more even flow, nails are also nicer. Overall I would recommend to any ladies. Glad that I have found them .

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Ines

InesSydney, NSW

It actually works!!!

I am writing this review after already ordering my second tub of the capsules. Initially I was very skeptical and I thought this to be a gimmick - I was pleased to have been proven wrong. Given I’m almost 30 and had begun to experience adult hormonal imbalances leadings to breakouts I was stressed and looking for something to help. The capsules and the fermented tumeric were excellent. I hope that after not using them for 6 months (as I had run out) the second time around is just as impressive.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye hot flushes!

This great pure natural product has helped me a lot with my PMS symptoms,
at age of 42, my hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, headaches are much better thanks to HH I can sleep properly again, the recommended dose is 2 capsules twice a day, I'm taking 1 capsule a day and it has worked for me perfectly fine! No side effects or allergenic reactions, Got result within a week after taking the tablet! Love you HH!

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Excellent product but not for everyone

Purchased as I have a lot of hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominant and low progesterone. took for approx 3 weeks where I felt a positive improvement in my mood. Then i found out that two of the ingredients in the product are not recommended for people with estrogen dominant Breast Cancer related conditions. So unfortunately felt I could not continue to take them. All I would say is that yes, it is an excellent product, from a highly ethical company, with many positive reviews to support this, but do your own research first to make sure it is for you. Contact the HHY support team if you are not sure as they are very helpful.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Liza

LizaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Highly reccomend the capsules. I was suffering badly from hot flushes/ night sweats,/ sleepless nights . At about week 5 of taking the capsules all the hot flushes and night sweats disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better, it's an absolute miracle. I'm so thankful to have my life and sanity back again.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

No more hot flushes. Am feeling so much better. Love natural remedies as Happy Hormones is.

I didn’t like feeling flushed and even a bit unsure of my feelings and moods. I am a healthy woman and love feeling like me again. Have had no reactions to happy hormones probably because it’s all natural.

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
juju

jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I was suffering terribly at night with hot flushes. I was so sleep deprived I began to experience depression and anxiety as well! After taking Happy Hormones for two weeks the hot flashes have gone!!! I’m absolutely thrilled at the result! I’m finally sleeping properly again and my depression and anxiety are almost a thing of the past. Thank goodness for Happy Hormones!!

Purchased for $100.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Ange

Angeasked

Happy Hormones

Since taking HH approx for 1 month I have very itchy skin. My arms, back and legs are constantly itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to HH?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health