Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 4 of 4)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Things are Improving already!

Only 3 weeks into taking HH and the hot flushes have reduced in frequency and temperature! I am sleeping better which is improving my energy and reducing the brain fog - I can now remember 7 digit file numbers again after months of only being able to remember 3-4 numbers at a time! phew! LOVE HH and can't wait to see more improvements in coming weeks! Thanks HH.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sounds like you are doing really well. Give it the full 3 months to feel all the changes possible. Thank you for the review.

Sandra

SandraQueensland

Magic Powder

I have been using HH Powder for 3 years now and have found my emotional stability improve incredibly, I no longer suffer night sweats and feel so much more balanced in my life. I highly recommend this product !!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Sandra for your review. We are really happy you are doing so well.

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis

Zoe Y.

Zoe Y.Central Queensland, QLD

Regaining my Life!!

I started taking this product in April/May I was very sceptic. Not anymore! Mood swings gone, anxiety under control. Will never stop taking HH. Give it a go what do you have to lose!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Zoe. Thank you for the review.

Julie Regan

Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Thank you Julie.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

angel67

angel67Goulburn Valley, VIC

I love HH powder

I love this product it does exactly what it says my night sweats and hot flushes have gone ! I would totally recommend this product to every woman who wants to go through menopause like a breeze .very happy hormones customer.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review. Really glad you are doing so well.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Anne F.

Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

Jodie_Beechey

Jodie_BeecheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't be without it

Been on Happy Hormones for around 4 years. It helped immensely with the brain fog I was experiencing due to menopause. Wouldn't chance not being on it now. I take a measured teaspoon in water every morning.

Thank you Jodie.

Help to improve with my mood swing

I just weaned my 3 years old toddler and my hormones is out of syn. Constant headache, nauseous, cramp and irritable. After taking nearly 1 bottle HH, I’m more calm now. I’ll continue to take this amazing product.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news Lilian. Keep going and your results will only get better.

PJ

PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

Bell

BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent so far

After 3 weeks feeling so much calmer. I have a few chronic condition and very sensitive to most thing I take. So have had to go off most of my meds.......and have taken many different ones over the years with to many side affects. Definitely helping with my anxiety.....I am only taking half the dose recommend so far.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Calmness is one of the first symptoms we like to see. Keep going for at least 3 months to see all the benefits.

NJE

NJE

Life changing

I'm peri menopausal. This product was recommended to help with hot flushes and night sweats. I've been taking it for 2 months. They've disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news. Really happy we can help with managing your hormonal symptoms.

pandkbeyer

pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Shan

ShanHunter Region, NSW

I feel great

I've only been taking HH for a month but I feel great, I have incorporated exercise and better eating habits, but I feel great, can't wait to see how I feel after being on these for a couple of months. I even have my 13 yr old daughter taking them and I must say the moods have definitely settled.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Shan....I am happy that both you and your daughter have found our natural solution to manage your hormones.

Happy hormone user

Happy hormone userHunter Region, NSW

Happy hormone capsules

The happy hormone capsules are amazing! I am taking it as I was forced into early menopause and had multiple symptoms. I wasn’t coping well on a daily basis.
I started taking the capsules and I noticed that they were working after approximately a week. My symptoms have nearly gone while taking the capsules. So happy with the product. And it’s all natural!!!!!
I have had no adverse reactions to this product. 10 out of 10 from me.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great result and thank you for your review.

m.smith

m.smithasked

Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Leanne F.

Leanne F.asked

Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health