Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Changed my world

I was recommended to take Happy Hormones after complaining about Menopause symptoms to friends. So glad I listened as they have made such a difference to my mood, sleep and restless legs. They really have improved my symptoms.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Chez

ChezSydney, NSW

Perfect for brain fog!

I’m about to buy my second tub....I can’t believe how much more focus I have when I’m taking it. I mix it with Happy Turmeric and it makes a pleasant morning drink.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Chez.

Brigitte B

Brigitte BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I started taking the capsules nearly 2 weeks ago, I noticed a difference within a week, my sleep quality was better, more energy, and it has helped to start moving some hard to get rid of weight which comes later in life...i have had no side effects that I have noticed. Very happy so far, and will be a repeat customer...

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great news Brigitte. Thank you for the review.

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

HH really worked for me

I live a busy lifestyle so i Purchased the capsules for convenience, hoping to ease my Ridiculous mood swings, hot flushes, bloating and brain fog.
i noticed improvements after 2 weeks and now into my 6th week and can honestly say that i feel so much better.
I can actually carry a conversation without forgetting what i was on about now.
Not Overreacting for silly things and less tears.
Still get some hot flushes but no where near as many or for as long.
I told myself to stop procrastinating and give it a go and am glad i did

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy that you are doing so well Michelle.

MazSouth West, WA

Life Changing!

I started taking Happy Hormones about 3 years ago. After a Hysterectomy in my late 40's I struggled with mood swings, anxiety, hot flashes and sleep problems.
My sleep has improved along with hot flashes which I rarely have! Best of all I feel in control of my own emotions. I love Happy Hormones, its changed my life!

Purchased in May 2017 for A$48.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Maz.

friedricecooker

friedricecookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m a convert!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review.

Chris Hodgson

Chris HodgsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product.

I have found HH powder to be excellent in the past to help with hot flashes, night sweats, restless legs, mood and energy. I have just ordered the capsules to try because I think they would be easier to take when travelling.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Chris. Thank you for the review.

Robyn C.

Robyn C.Perth, WA

HH Gave Me Normality

Purchased in April 2015 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Robyn. Not only have you found a natural solution but you are learning how to identify how your diet and lifestyle impacts your health. This will benefit your overall health for years to come.

Sue

SueSouth West, WA

Best product I've ever used

HH has done an amazing job of reducing my hot flushes from approximately 10 within a 24 hour period to 2 or 3. Highly recommend this product to every woman.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Well done Sue. Thank you for the review.

My magical happy beans

The product that was recommended to myself has changed my life completely in a matter of a week i could feel the difference in myself and it has only improved over the last few weeks i have ordered again and quite honestly i can't see myself ever going without them cheers to the team at happy hormones

Purchased in June 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Toni. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Things are Improving already!

Only 3 weeks into taking HH and the hot flushes have reduced in frequency and temperature! I am sleeping better which is improving my energy and reducing the brain fog - I can now remember 7 digit file numbers again after months of only being able to remember 3-4 numbers at a time! phew! LOVE HH and can't wait to see more improvements in coming weeks! Thanks HH.

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sounds like you are doing really well. Give it the full 3 months to feel all the changes possible. Thank you for the review.

Zoe Y.

Zoe Y.Central Queensland, QLD

Regaining my Life!!

I started taking this product in April/May I was very sceptic. Not anymore! Mood swings gone, anxiety under control. Will never stop taking HH. Give it a go what do you have to lose!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$52.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Zoe. Thank you for the review.

angel67

angel67Goulburn Valley, VIC

I love HH powder

I love this product it does exactly what it says my night sweats and hot flushes have gone ! I would totally recommend this product to every woman who wants to go through menopause like a breeze .very happy hormones customer.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review. Really glad you are doing so well.

Help to improve with my mood swing

I just weaned my 3 years old toddler and my hormones is out of syn. Constant headache, nauseous, cramp and irritable. After taking nearly 1 bottle HH, I’m more calm now. I’ll continue to take this amazing product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news Lilian. Keep going and your results will only get better.

Bell

BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent so far

After 3 weeks feeling so much calmer. I have a few chronic condition and very sensitive to most thing I take. So have had to go off most of my meds.......and have taken many different ones over the years with to many side affects. Definitely helping with my anxiety.....I am only taking half the dose recommend so far.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Calmness is one of the first symptoms we like to see. Keep going for at least 3 months to see all the benefits.

NJE

NJE

Life changing

I'm peri menopausal. This product was recommended to help with hot flushes and night sweats. I've been taking it for 2 months. They've disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better.

Purchased in April 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news. Really happy we can help with managing your hormonal symptoms.

Shan

ShanHunter Region, NSW

I feel great

I've only been taking HH for a month but I feel great, I have incorporated exercise and better eating habits, but I feel great, can't wait to see how I feel after being on these for a couple of months. I even have my 13 yr old daughter taking them and I must say the moods have definitely settled.

Purchased in April 2019.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Shan....I am happy that both you and your daughter have found our natural solution to manage your hormones.

Happy hormone user

Happy hormone userHunter Region, NSW

Happy hormone capsules

The happy hormone capsules are amazing! I am taking it as I was forced into early menopause and had multiple symptoms. I wasn’t coping well on a daily basis.
I started taking the capsules and I noticed that they were working after approximately a week. My symptoms have nearly gone while taking the capsules. So happy with the product. And it’s all natural!!!!!
I have had no adverse reactions to this product. 10 out of 10 from me.

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great result and thank you for your review.