Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Jodie W.

Jodie W.South East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER !!!!

I have been using the HH powder for a few years now and will not go without it EVER. It has kept me sane and stopped many of the systems of bloody menopause but the most noticeable was the hot flashes. Not to mention I also don't feel like I want to kill somebody anymore lol Simply the best product ever. Love it, love it, love it.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You on line store for A$123.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jodie. Glad you don't want to kill anybody now:)

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Purchased in July 2020.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis
Jodie_Beechey

Jodie_BeecheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't be without it

Been on Happy Hormones for around 4 years. It helped immensely with the brain fog I was experiencing due to menopause. Wouldn't chance not being on it now. I take a measured teaspoon in water every morning.

Purchased at Hapoy Hormones for A$120.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Jodie.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Suby

Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1

kirsty.inglis1asked

Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Jill T

Jill Tasked

Happy Hormones

Hello I am now on Blood Pressure medication and wanting to know are these supplements safe to take with them? I am 64 Thanks Jill T.

Tbh
Tbh

Is happy hormones Gluten free

Maz
Maz

For further info I suggest you email
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au
A Naturopath will answer any questions. Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives