Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Helped me

I have been taking HH for more than a month as I did want to try anything before going onto prescription medicine. The HH has exceeded my expectations with MY symptoms of sweating uncontrollably have receded remarkably. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a more 'natural' way of controlling menopausal symptoms.It may not work for everyone but it has certainly made a big difference in my life and I will happily continue to use Happy Hormones!!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

It works!

I have taken the caps now for over a month after dealing with terrible peri menopause symptoms and I no longer suffer any of them, I am so thankful. X

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jan

JanWestern District, VIC

Happy to take HH

I started HH last year & have noticed that my tummy isn't as bloated or big , my periods are more even flow, nails are also nicer. Overall I would recommend to any ladies. Glad that I have found them .

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Liza

LizaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Highly reccomend the capsules. I was suffering badly from hot flushes/ night sweats,/ sleepless nights . At about week 5 of taking the capsules all the hot flushes and night sweats disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better, it's an absolute miracle. I'm so thankful to have my life and sanity back again.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Relief at last!

I tried two different types of HRT to manage hot flushes, mood swings and sleepness nights as a result of menopause with limited success as I developed gastric reflux. It took a little while, arond 4 to 6 weeks to feel the full effects but my sleep has improved and my hot flushes are less common and less intense. They have indeed lived up to their name as I feel happier, less irritable.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Leanne

Leanne

Very pleased with the results

I have been taking 2 HH capsules every evening for approximately 12 months now and feel great. I am 59 years old and have only just started going through menopause in the past 2 years. I started with very irregular periods, hot flushes and just yfelt so sad most of the time. After taking HH within 3 months my hot flushes pretty much stopped and I felt so much better within myself. I still get a random period but very light and very few now. I highly recommend this product it’s all natural so no nasty side effects - I feel great

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jodie W.

Jodie W.South East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER !!!!

I have been using the HH powder for a few years now and will not go without it EVER. It has kept me sane and stopped many of the systems of bloody menopause but the most noticeable was the hot flashes. Not to mention I also don't feel like I want to kill somebody anymore lol Simply the best product ever. Love it, love it, love it.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You on line store for $123.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jodie. Glad you don't want to kill anybody now:)

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Purchased in July 2020.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis
Jodie_Beechey

Jodie_BeecheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't be without it

Been on Happy Hormones for around 4 years. It helped immensely with the brain fog I was experiencing due to menopause. Wouldn't chance not being on it now. I take a measured teaspoon in water every morning.

Purchased at Hapoy Hormones for $120.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Jodie.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Amanda

Amanda asked

Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Sam

Sam asked

Are they gluten free??

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health