Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 2 of 16)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Sue

SueSouth West, WA

Best product I've ever used

HH has done an amazing job of reducing my hot flushes from approximately 10 within a 24 hour period to 2 or 3. Highly recommend this product to every woman.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Well done Sue. Thank you for the review.

My magical happy beans

The product that was recommended to myself has changed my life completely in a matter of a week i could feel the difference in myself and it has only improved over the last few weeks i have ordered again and quite honestly i can't see myself ever going without them cheers to the team at happy hormones

Purchased in June 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Toni. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Liza

LizaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome !!

A friend recommended I give the power a go. I was counting up to 10 hot flushes during each night. I was exhausted and stressed. Within 7 days they started to reduce. I still wasn’t convinced but continued the recommended daily dose. Each week the hot flushes become less and less. Before the end of my first purchase I was hot flush FREE!!!! It was absolutely life changing!!! But..
There was a problem, I ran out of powder before I received my second order. I had no product for a week and the hot flushes returned with vengeance. I’m in my 3rd week of my second tub and they are starting to subside again...thank God... I will never run out again!!!
Thank you for a wonderful product.

Purchased for A$123.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Must be a nice feeling to be able to take back control of your health naturally. Thank you for the nice review Liza.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.South East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER !!!!

I have been using the HH powder for a few years now and will not go without it EVER. It has kept me sane and stopped many of the systems of bloody menopause but the most noticeable was the hot flashes. Not to mention I also don't feel like I want to kill somebody anymore lol Simply the best product ever. Love it, love it, love it.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You on line store for A$123.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jodie. Glad you don't want to kill anybody now:)

Sharyn

SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

I’m taking Happy Healthy Hormones as I was struggling with symptoms of menopause. This has minimised my nightly sweats and brought a calmness to my erratic mood. Highly recommend them.

Purchased for A$60.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Sharyn. Thank you for the review.

Things are Improving already!

Only 3 weeks into taking HH and the hot flushes have reduced in frequency and temperature! I am sleeping better which is improving my energy and reducing the brain fog - I can now remember 7 digit file numbers again after months of only being able to remember 3-4 numbers at a time! phew! LOVE HH and can't wait to see more improvements in coming weeks! Thanks HH.

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sounds like you are doing really well. Give it the full 3 months to feel all the changes possible. Thank you for the review.

Sandra

SandraQueensland

Magic Powder

I have been using HH Powder for 3 years now and have found my emotional stability improve incredibly, I no longer suffer night sweats and feel so much more balanced in my life. I highly recommend this product !!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$120.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Sandra for your review. We are really happy you are doing so well.

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Purchased in July 2020.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis
Zoe Y.

Zoe Y.Central Queensland, QLD

Regaining my Life!!

I started taking this product in April/May I was very sceptic. Not anymore! Mood swings gone, anxiety under control. Will never stop taking HH. Give it a go what do you have to lose!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$52.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Zoe. Thank you for the review.

Zof

ZofWestern Australia

Great product. Very satisfied.

I am taking HH since February. Initially I was taking capsules , now I am taking powder. I had difficulty with sleep, sore joints. I also want to help my body to ease in to perimenopause. I seen so much good feedback from other women. So I gave a go. Best decision I made. So far my sleep is much much better. I feel sense of calm, almost no more sore joints. I also noted I have more energy. I like the fact that the product is natural.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review. Happy you have found our natural solution.

Julie Regan

Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Julie.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

angel67

angel67Goulburn Valley, VIC

I love HH powder

I love this product it does exactly what it says my night sweats and hot flushes have gone ! I would totally recommend this product to every woman who wants to go through menopause like a breeze .very happy hormones customer.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review. Really glad you are doing so well.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Purchased in May 2020 for A$40.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Anne F.

Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Purchased in March 2018 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

Jodie_Beechey

Jodie_BeecheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't be without it

Been on Happy Hormones for around 4 years. It helped immensely with the brain fog I was experiencing due to menopause. Wouldn't chance not being on it now. I take a measured teaspoon in water every morning.

Purchased at Hapoy Hormones for A$120.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Jodie.

Help to improve with my mood swing

I just weaned my 3 years old toddler and my hormones is out of syn. Constant headache, nauseous, cramp and irritable. After taking nearly 1 bottle HH, I’m more calm now. I’ll continue to take this amazing product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news Lilian. Keep going and your results will only get better.

PJ

PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

Bell

BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent so far

After 3 weeks feeling so much calmer. I have a few chronic condition and very sensitive to most thing I take. So have had to go off most of my meds.......and have taken many different ones over the years with to many side affects. Definitely helping with my anxiety.....I am only taking half the dose recommend so far.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Calmness is one of the first symptoms we like to see. Keep going for at least 3 months to see all the benefits.

NJE

NJE

Life changing

I'm peri menopausal. This product was recommended to help with hot flushes and night sweats. I've been taking it for 2 months. They've disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better.

Purchased in April 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news. Really happy we can help with managing your hormonal symptoms.