Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 3 of 16)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

pandkbeyer

pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Shan

ShanHunter Region, NSW

I feel great

I've only been taking HH for a month but I feel great, I have incorporated exercise and better eating habits, but I feel great, can't wait to see how I feel after being on these for a couple of months. I even have my 13 yr old daughter taking them and I must say the moods have definitely settled.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Shan....I am happy that both you and your daughter have found our natural solution to manage your hormones.

Happy hormone user

Happy hormone userHunter Region, NSW

Happy hormone capsules

The happy hormone capsules are amazing! I am taking it as I was forced into early menopause and had multiple symptoms. I wasn’t coping well on a daily basis.
I started taking the capsules and I noticed that they were working after approximately a week. My symptoms have nearly gone while taking the capsules. So happy with the product. And it’s all natural!!!!!
I have had no adverse reactions to this product. 10 out of 10 from me.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great result and thank you for your review.

Karen R.

Karen R.Darling Downs, QLD

No more sore breasts

I'm 48 and would almost always get very sore breasts for the last 2 weeks of each cycle and then it changed to every day breast tenderness. I started taking Happy Hormones capsules 2 in the morning and 2 at night about 3 weeks ago and my breasts were not sore at all after 1 week. My period was much less painful this time, no clotts and much lighter too. I will keep taking HH and hope to have an easy transition into peri-menopause.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review Karen....if you add happy greens as well they will really help clear your hormones more efficiently and you will have even better results.

Terry Turtle

Terry TurtleRedland Bay

Great support

I’ve been using the capsules for a few months now and would be quite unwilling to go off them now, particularly when everything is so crazy and even more stressful.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review Terry.

Hot flushes gone

I’ve been taking HH for over 12 months and it has been a god send! I no longer get any hot flushes, I did an experiment about 6months ago by stopping the HH and within a week my hot flushes were back..won’t be doing that again ..

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Tina. Much better and safer solution to be able to manage your menopause naturally.

Tina
Tina

Couldn’t agree more

Wilhelmina

WilhelminaPerth, WA

Can't live without it

After 30 years on HRT I tried different medications but was unable to cope. I have been on Happy Hormones for 1 year and feel fabulous. Would recommend to anyone.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news Wilhelmina. Shame we could not have helped you 30 years ago:)

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Once i was doubtful , now a total convert

I just wish I had discovered and tried these products sooner, it has made such a difference to my body in general, esp my cycles, I used to dread the horrid curse, now I look at that aspect from a whole different perspective. I started with the powder, then added caps for convenience, I stopped taking once, never again, my body immediately went back to horrible times again. I now take greens and turmeric as well. They have great support network and lifestyle health options. It isn’t cheap, but worth it IMO
Love everything about it.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Cheryl. Yes cycles dont have to be the curse many women have to suffer with. I am really happy you are doing so well.

Changed To a Better You

Happy Hormones had made a different to my general health.
No night sweats, sleeping better, no urine urgent toilet stops, bowel health better
Noticed this in the first three weeks .
Will be recommencing to friends.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Robin. Seems like you are doing really well. It will only get better from here.

Did nothing

I’ve been taking these capsules for 3 months now and all my symptoms are still very present if not worse. They haven’t made a difference what so ever. Really hope I start to see some improvement soon.

Changed my life

I had been having dizzy spells, mood swings and nausea for 2 plus years. I tried HH and within one month I was feeling better within 3 months I was feeling great. This product works, if you are prepared to change your lifestyle as well as take it. It was a life changer for me.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Bobbie for your review.

Suchi

SuchiSydney, NSW

HH & HT; difference in just 2 days...

HH & HT - Decrease anxiety, feel more energetic and comfortable, reduce body aches, feeling fresh & relax, reduce digestive discomfort and stomach panes....in just 2 days. More to go.....with this great product.

Mumof3

Mumof3

A great start

Have been taking 1tsp powder in water for two weeks now and the second week I have noticed that I am sleeping much better. Can't wait to see more results of HH

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That is great to hear. Sleeping better is one of the first signs we like to see. Stick at it the full 3 months to feel all the benefits and do not hesitate to contact our practitioner team via email at any point to discuss how you are feeling.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experiencing side effects

Lesley

LesleySydney, NSW

great product

I love these capsules they have helped me so much with my menopausal symptoms especially hot sweats and night sweats, I cant live without them. I would highly recommend them.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review Lesley. Really happy you are doing so well.

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

All the HH Products have changed my life i would definitely recommend taking them

After day 2 taking HH products my hot flushes disappeared I felt this over whelming sense of calmness & I had more energy I won't go a day without them now my family have noticed the positive change love it to

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review the product Maz.

kerry

kerrySydney, NSW

Love this product, cant live without it

Easy to take ( I prefer the powder original) helped me immensely with sleep, sweats and calmed me down to a point where I functioned better. can really feel the difference when I dont take it, always have it in stock and easy to travel with. Highly recommend this product - great back up service from the team too.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Kerry, really glad you are feeling so much better.

Trinadrew

TrinadrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Vergan happy hormones has it all

Vegan happy hormones has a great flavour easy to take and so worth the effects. I suffered with severe anxiety and depression symptoms requiring medication since menopause, this magic powder has saved me and my marriage. My symptoms have reduced so much I no longer require mainstream medication. I feel so much better highly recommend you give it a go

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Trina. I am really happy you are feeling so much happier.

Aoife Gourlay

Aoife GourlayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Loving this product working great really help mood swings..
Can't wait to try many other products along with my happy hormones.
With having kids home needed more than ever.
Feeling the difference in such a short time.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Aoife. Really happy you are feeling so much better.

Hot Stuff

I have been using HH capsules for about a year now and it had been life changing. Although I love being a "hot mama", not when it comes to my hot flashes! HH has helped me cope and my flushes have diminished tenfold. I have also learned a lot about hormonal changes due to the knowledge of the staff.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Denise. Menopause can certainly be managed successfully as you have discovered. Glad the team are supporting you on your journey.