Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 4 of 16)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Aoife Gourlay

Aoife GourlayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Loving this product working great really help mood swings..
Can't wait to try many other products along with my happy hormones.
With having kids home needed more than ever.
Feeling the difference in such a short time.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Aoife. Really happy you are feeling so much better.

Hot Stuff

I have been using HH capsules for about a year now and it had been life changing. Although I love being a "hot mama", not when it comes to my hot flashes! HH has helped me cope and my flushes have diminished tenfold. I have also learned a lot about hormonal changes due to the knowledge of the staff.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Denise. Menopause can certainly be managed successfully as you have discovered. Glad the team are supporting you on your journey.

SharonLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feeling good again!

Have been taking HH twice a day for about 7 months now. Feeling calm, balanced and I’m sleeping so much better. I highly recommend them. Also using the Happy Turmeric and live’a detox

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sharon.

My pleasure.

BecS

BecSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PMDD relief

With the help of happy hormones, dietary changes, and exercise, I have been able to get on top of my debilitating PMDD symptoms and enjoy life again. Take the online quiz and get started on balancing hormonal issues, so many physical and mental symptoms can be improved with the right support!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Bec. PMDD is certainly a chronic and difficult condition. Really happy our approach is working so well for you.

Very happy to recommend

I started using Happy Hormones about 7 months ago, right after my husband died. I am post menopausal and I feel HH has helped me to feel more balanced during this very difficult time of grieving.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry to hear about your loss Louise. But I am happy to hear we are able to support you during this difficult time.

Lesley D

Lesley DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Hormones, Happy Me

I have been on HH for a few years. What a lifesaver it has been. The moody, nasty monster has gone. I feel like I got my life back, I feel like me again. I have always felt the heat so hot flushes were crippling, thank God they have stopped thanks to HH! Thank you to the whole team, not just for the fantastic product, but for the ongoing non judgemental support.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lesley. Really happy you are feeling so much better and the team are supporting you.

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Amazing

These are great. Have got every women I know hooked on this stuff. You don't realise how much it will really help with pms and everyday life. I have 4 kids so it really helps. My mum also loves these esp after having a hysterectomy she says that when she runs out her partner is telling her to get more.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review and being such a positive advocate for our approach.

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

EXCELLENT

I have used many products over the years for my hot flushes & find that the HH Powder is the only product that keeps working, try it for yourself ladies, you won't turn back.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Linda. Happy hormones certainly is another level above all the other over the counter products.

Love this product

Best product ever
It gives me energy and really helps me with not stressing also no night sweats
Love love love it
I highly recommend this product with mood swings and really relaxes you.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Anita. We are really happy you are doing so well.

Kim B

Kim BCentral, TAS

Never ever run out

Love this product. I stupidly ran out and will never make that mistake again.
I have been taking these capsules for years now and really noticed the difference. My advice never run out .

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review Kim.

Tracey H

Tracey HNorth Queensland, QLD

I have been using HH since December 2019. I was getting hot flushes and sweating like crazy. I was moody, itchy all over and I felt like I was having my period constantly, oh and IBS. I have been following the HH product since I first saw Lisa Curry talk about it years ago. I am so glad I ordered my first batch, it has been such a godsend, which I hadn’t realised until I missed a week of doses. My symptoms came back and I felt terrible again and did not know why. When I realised what was going on, I immediately took my regular dose and I’m looking forward for HH to kick in again. Such a great product!! I highly recommend it.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great news Tracey. Really glad you have found our safe and natural solution. After all, menopause is a natural process, so best to manage it without drugs if possible.

Judy S.

Judy S.Perth, WA

Great product

Have been using the powder form of Happy Hormones for about 2years. Have had great results and wont stop using this product any time soon. So glad I found this product and tell people about it all the time.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Judy, I am really happy that you are enjoying Happy Hormones. Good news as well is that we are shipping from Perth so you should experience faster delivery times as well.

katty1

They did not post my feedback on their site- Did not work for me

Dahlia M

Dahlia MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can really notice a difference

I’ve been taking the capsules for almost four months. My sleep is better, my mood is better and my other PMS-related symptoms have also improved. I highly recommend them for anyone suffering from hormone-related issues.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Dahlia for the nice review. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Judy

JudyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love happy hormones!!

I noticed difference as soon as I started taking Happy hormone capsules. I was thinking about doing HRT but thought I would try a natural product first. No regrets, this is an amazing product and I'm glad I tried this first. Thanks for putting out such a wonderful product that actually works!!. I am so happy I tried this first. No more night sweats and mood swings, life has gone back to normal <3

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Got rid of my hot flushes!

After diligently following the eight week cleansing program while also taking Happy Hormone capsules and Happy Greens, my hot flushes totally disappeared and I felt amazing! I highly recommend trying these products.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

It is a system Deb and when you follow all our advice it certainly works very well as you have discovered. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Fantastic Product! Wow!

Feeling great. Tiredness and irritability has eased and feeling more energetic. Sleeping well and waking up without a foggy head. Feeling more calm and relaxed throughout the day. Love it.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are feeling so much better Diane. Thank you for leaving a review.

HH Powder V Capsules

Have taken HH powder for many years ( 1 heaped tsp in coconut water first thing in the morning) now with amazing results. No more mood swings my anxiety and depression has settled and minimal hot flushes now.
Changed to capsules ( 2 morning and night) for convenience while traveling and worried it would change my results but I’m pleased to say after a couple of weeks for my body to settle I’m back on track feeling wonderful again.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to often complex problems. Really happy for you Ness.

Carla

CarlaVictoria

Seriously L I F E C H A N G I N G !

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review our approach and products Carla. We are really happy that you have discovered how to manage your symptoms naturally.

Jazmin Doyle

Jazmin DoyleSydney, NSW

I have just joined!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Very happy you are getting started Jazmin. Keep in touch with our practitioner team via email and the groups to help you navigate your individual needs.
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au