Capsules, Powder, Vegan

VivPerth, WA

Stomach pain and headache after taking first two tablets

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Did nothing

I’ve been taking these capsules for 3 months now and all my symptoms are still very present if not worse. They haven’t made a difference what so ever. Really hope I start to see some improvement soon.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health

katty1

They did not post my feedback on their site- Did not work for me

Purchased in December 2019 for A$180.00.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic!

I have had lots of bad service with this company. They have been difficult from start to finish. Caused me unnecessary stress and pain and they need to better educate their staff

Purchased in January 2020 for A$100.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry again we were not able to help you Michelle. The group is 160,000 strong and our team do the best they can to keep it a safe and happy place to be. It’s a shame we could not help you like all the other women.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product didn’t arrive

Product didn’t arrive after 1 month - was hopeful that this product might be of assistance. I researched this product and Sounds amazing but was disappointed when it didn’t arrive - staff were helpful but dispatch was slow even on the second attempt. Full refund received once requested.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$128.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry you had issues with delivery Melissa. We have recently changed shipping companies in an effort to improve delivery so we hope to see better service moving forward.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Like the product but very very bad service

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry to hear about your order issue Trish. The team have been following up and we understand it was delivered to you today.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not waste your money

Have used Happy Hormones for the last 3 months and did not experience any benefit. I still continue to have hot flushes, broken sleep and mood swings.
The product does not deliver any results.

Purchased for A$98.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Brianna

BriannaSydney, NSW

Made my skin so much worse!

I was taking HH for 6 weeks for acne and it made my skin so much worse. I now have the worst scarring. Have had much better results from a dairy, gluten and sugar free diet!
I also posted a question on their Facebook Group about ovulation as stopping it made me ovulate quite early - I then got deleted and blocked from the group and when I asked admin Sally why I was blocked and deleted I heard nothing.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Brianna. I looked into it and no one blocked you from the group? Sally also didn't receive any message. If you send me an email we can sort it out. jeff@happyhealthyyou.com.au

I still haven't got my product

I have been unable to find a phone number for happy hormones and the on line chat has been unable to assist. I am beyond frustrated at having placed my order on 10 March and I've still not received my product. They have my money of course! The tracking number for my package is wrong as that package went to a male in another part of the city. Please responds HH

Purchased in March 2019 for A$106.00.

Dear Helen,
Can I please have your order number so we can follow up. We don't have any orders under the name Helen on the 10th of March.
Regards
Jeff

Helen
Helen

Hi I’ve been dealing with your “customer care” team since last Tuesday about it and as I said still waiting cheers and thanks for the response

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

If you could just let me know the order number as the only Helen we have in the system we have been liaising with has had her order delivered.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Very bad customer service

I have tried on a few occasions to find out when my order will arrive and have not received any information. I ordered it on the 7th Feb and today is the 20th of Feb and still nothing. No one can tell me when I can expect my order or gets back to me. I would NOT recommend this product even though I havent tried it yet solely on the fact that the service is VERY BAD.......Not happy at all.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$50.00.

R.M.R

R.M.R

Not worth the money

Had a blood test 4 mths after I started use and was told my liver function was abnormal and that HH was the cause. Asked three people from the company if this was normal and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Now I have to repair my liver and no refund offered. Never again.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$123.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Juz

JuzPerth, WA

Eat healthy..its all you need..not this stuff

I found happy hormones (HH) didn't work for me. I am vegan and live a very healthy lifestyle but suffer from heavy painful periods. After taking HH for 3 months i found no change. I find HH is very good at only posting positive comments on their FB page. As soon as anyone mentions that HH hasn't worked for them, it's deleted... there has been many upon many. The bottom line is if you start eating a healthy diet you will naturally feel better and lose weight. Dont believe everything you are made to hear. HH relies on placebo effect.

Purchased in March 2017.

Sam

Sam asked

Are they gluten free??

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Marcela

Marcelaasked

Happy Hormones

Are the ingredients in this product safe to be taken following a stroke?

Ines
Ines

Hello Marcela, I’m not quite sure about that. Perhaps someone from HH will reply to this, alternatively if you go into the website you can chat with someone. They are incredibly responsive and helpful. Once you have HH opinion, I would suggest speaking to your doctor as well. All the best.

Allie
Allie

I am not qualified to answer you question how as I Ines said HH are very responsive on the sight and alot are naturopaths that are very educated on the HH products

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Marcela, This is a public site so best if you could send our practitioner team an email and they can look at your individual history to determine if it is safe to take. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health