Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Lisa M
Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Difference At All

Unfortunately the tablets haven’t made any difference for me at all & I have been taking for 5 months. If anything I feel like I’ve gained weight? I exercise and have a very healthy diet.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Tegan C
Tegan CIllawarra, NSW

No results

I have been taking 2 servings a day of the HH vegan powder for over 2 months and have seen no improvement in my PCOS (mood swings, acne, irregular periods, night sweats etc.) If anything my moods are worse. I would not recommend this product and i will not purchase again

Purchased in June 2020.

Jenni
JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Kel
KelCalwell 2905, ACT

Unfortunately it doesn't work anyone

When I first started to take the capsules they worked really well, but now they don't do anything for me now. So I will no longer purchase this product. Thank you

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Kel...if they worked to start then something is now blocking the action. If you get in touch with our practitioner team they can help you understand what is blocking your hormones from balancing. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Jessica T.
Jessica T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stomach cramps and diarrhoea

I did feel better but after a few weeks I developed SEVERE stomach cramps and chronic diarrhoea, I stopped HH and the symptoms stopped, I started again and the crippling cramps and diarrhoea started again. I wrote to the HH support who suggested it was just a stage but I was unable to continue taking them as it was impacting on my day to day life. now I’m left with a tub of capsules

Purchased in July 2019 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Marymoo
Marymoo

Over priced

I completed the assessment and purchased all the items recommended. $400 later I did some research and was able to get similar products at half the cost. They are taking advantage of desperate women.
As for their Fb pages they discriminate and censor what you are able to post and when questioned about this they gave different excuses. Most condition if you ask HH is apparently hormonal.
Does it work ? Yes
Can you find similar products much cheaper ? Yes, the only product That you can’t find is HH powder.
They are all about making $$$$$

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health