Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Tegan C

Tegan CIllawarra, NSW

No results

I have been taking 2 servings a day of the HH vegan powder for over 2 months and have seen no improvement in my PCOS (mood swings, acne, irregular periods, night sweats etc.) If anything my moods are worse. I would not recommend this product and i will not purchase again

Purchased in June 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work
Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Kel

KelCalwell 2905, ACT

Unfortunately it doesn't work anyone

When I first started to take the capsules they worked really well, but now they don't do anything for me now. So I will no longer purchase this product. Thank you

Purchased in June 2019 for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Kel...if they worked to start then something is now blocking the action. If you get in touch with our practitioner team they can help you understand what is blocking your hormones from balancing. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Jessica T.

Jessica T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stomach cramps and diarrhoea

I did feel better but after a few weeks I developed SEVERE stomach cramps and chronic diarrhoea, I stopped HH and the symptoms stopped, I started again and the crippling cramps and diarrhoea started again. I wrote to the HH support who suggested it was just a stage but I was unable to continue taking them as it was impacting on my day to day life. now I’m left with a tub of capsules

Purchased in July 2019 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Marymoo

Marymoo

Over priced

I completed the assessment and purchased all the items recommended. $400 later I did some research and was able to get similar products at half the cost. They are taking advantage of desperate women.
As for their Fb pages they discriminate and censor what you are able to post and when questioned about this they gave different excuses. Most condition if you ask HH is apparently hormonal.
Does it work ? Yes
Can you find similar products much cheaper ? Yes, the only product That you can’t find is HH powder.
They are all about making $$$$$

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Marcela

Marcelaasked

Happy Hormones

Are the ingredients in this product safe to be taken following a stroke?

Ines

Hello Marcela, I’m not quite sure about that. Perhaps someone from HH will reply to this, alternatively if you go into the website you can chat with someone. They are incredibly responsive and helpful. Once you have HH opinion, I would suggest speaking to your doctor as well. All the best.

Allie
Allie

I am not qualified to answer you question how as I Ines said HH are very responsive on the sight and alot are naturopaths that are very educated on the HH products

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Marcela, This is a public site so best if you could send our practitioner team an email and they can look at your individual history to determine if it is safe to take. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Silvanaasked

Happy Hormones

What works quicker the capsules or powder?

Ines

I haven’t tried the powder but the capsules seem to work within a week I would say. I started them again and it’s been 4 days and I see small improvements already.

Silvana

Thank you for your reply. Im struggling with the dreaded weight gain that just doesn't seem to budge. Hopefully these tablets will help.

Ines

Oh yes! I hope it helps- best of luck.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health