Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

good results to start

I have been on HH for about 3 weeks for hot flushes and night sweats. within the first few days i noticed results and went from night sweats every 20mins to about 3 a night. i was stoked but they are now back again. not as bad but still more than i want.

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Tina
TinaSouth West, WA

Consumers should be advised of ALL potential side effects.

Purchased in November 2020 for $130.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
  • Short-term physical illness

Efficient and reliable order

The capsules were ordered and received in a timely fashion and have been assisting with the hormonal issues that come with ageing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and freedom from nasty side effects.

Purchased in February 2020 for $69.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Ive started HH 4weeks ago and have had a headache pretty much everyday . I have eliminated other things

On the upside they have reduced the hot flushes at night and I am sleeping a lot better. Also I have noted my brain is not so foggy which is good

Purchased in September 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Questionable

I have been taking HH and HG for a few weeks , yes they did make me feel better, only problem I have is I can’t seem to go to toilet. Does anyone else have this issue ??

Purchased in August 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for $29.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Unhappy HH user
Unhappy HH userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not all they are cracked up to be .

After talking HH for 4 weeks I noticed a difference in menopause symptoms, but after 3 months, all symptoms have returned, feel like they offer you a placebo affect, if you don’t follow there programs they tell you, you need to get the benefit of HH, I’m GF, DF, don’t drink, smoke, and eat cleanly, I also searched for negative reviews of this product before purchasing. Strangely very few if any are found, which in my eyes is odd, will not be continuing with HH, will use my money to buy my vitamins that actually offer me relief.

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health