Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Tina

TinaSouth West, WA

Consumers should be advised of ALL potential side effects.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$130.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
  • Short-term physical illness

Efficient and reliable order

The capsules were ordered and received in a timely fashion and have been assisting with the hormonal issues that come with ageing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and freedom from nasty side effects.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$69.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Ive started HH 4weeks ago and have had a headache pretty much everyday . I have eliminated other things

On the upside they have reduced the hot flushes at night and I am sleeping a lot better. Also I have noted my brain is not so foggy which is good

Purchased in September 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Questionable

I have been taking HH and HG for a few weeks , yes they did make me feel better, only problem I have is I can’t seem to go to toilet. Does anyone else have this issue ??

Purchased in August 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for A$29.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Unhappy HH user

Unhappy HH userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not all they are cracked up to be .

After talking HH for 4 weeks I noticed a difference in menopause symptoms, but after 3 months, all symptoms have returned, feel like they offer you a placebo affect, if you don’t follow there programs they tell you, you need to get the benefit of HH, I’m GF, DF, don’t drink, smoke, and eat cleanly, I also searched for negative reviews of this product before purchasing. Strangely very few if any are found, which in my eyes is odd, will not be continuing with HH, will use my money to buy my vitamins that actually offer me relief.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Marcela

Marcelaasked

Happy Hormones

Are the ingredients in this product safe to be taken following a stroke?

Ines

Hello Marcela, I’m not quite sure about that. Perhaps someone from HH will reply to this, alternatively if you go into the website you can chat with someone. They are incredibly responsive and helpful. Once you have HH opinion, I would suggest speaking to your doctor as well. All the best.

Allie
Allie

I am not qualified to answer you question how as I Ines said HH are very responsive on the sight and alot are naturopaths that are very educated on the HH products

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Marcela, This is a public site so best if you could send our practitioner team an email and they can look at your individual history to determine if it is safe to take. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Silvanaasked

Happy Hormones

What works quicker the capsules or powder?

Ines

I haven’t tried the powder but the capsules seem to work within a week I would say. I started them again and it’s been 4 days and I see small improvements already.

Silvana

Thank you for your reply. Im struggling with the dreaded weight gain that just doesn't seem to budge. Hopefully these tablets will help.

Ines

Oh yes! I hope it helps- best of luck.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health