Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Carolyn G Age 51
Carolyn G Age 51Hunter Region, NSW

It really helps!

No hot flushes anymore after about a month! The taste is not awful but if it were a little better, Id give it 5*. Works for me so Im very grateful.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jan
JanWestern District, VIC

Happy to take HH

I started HH last year & have noticed that my tummy isn't as bloated or big , my periods are more even flow, nails are also nicer. Overall I would recommend to any ladies. Glad that I have found them .

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Changed To a Better You

Happy Hormones had made a different to my general health.
No night sweats, sleeping better, no urine urgent toilet stops, bowel health better
Noticed this in the first three weeks .
Will be recommencing to friends.

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Robin. Seems like you are doing really well. It will only get better from here.

Dahlia M
Dahlia MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can really notice a difference

I’ve been taking the capsules for almost four months. My sleep is better, my mood is better and my other PMS-related symptoms have also improved. I highly recommend them for anyone suffering from hormone-related issues.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Dahlia for the nice review. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Amazing!!

Well full of energy within the first week!! Easy to adjust to and good value, recommend getting the larger amounts to ensure that you don't run out or loose interest waiting for the next order

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Only 4 stars Roseanne?:) Glad you are feeling so much better already.

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
DEIDRE
DEIDREIllawarra, NSW

Excited about becoming a new me.

I have just ordered my first order of Happy Hormones which a friend of mine suggested and I cant wait to start. And at my age, I hope is helpful

Purchased in March 2020 for $145.00.

Side Effects
  • None
T M B
T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Ali F
Ali F

Good for mood!

It didn't do much for my crazy hot flashes but it has definitely improved as well as help to level out my mood. I am on my 4th container (450g) of powder so have using it for a couple of years now.

Purchased at Happy Hormones for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Micky Taylor
Micky TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING !!!

It stops night sweats, mood swings and hot flushes. Its incredibly good and life changing!
I mix the powder with my favourite fruit juice and drink twice everyday for best results !!

Purchased in January 2017 for $52.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great Micky. Really happy you are doing so well.

Melita V.
Melita V.South East Queensland, QLD

I have Hashimotos and my Anxiety and Energy is being revived.

After 3 days of starting a sample from a generous friend, my anxiety and anger levels were amazingly lower. I had energy after a week, I actually wanted to exercise. My ASD Miss 13 yrs is trialing it too. Now referring 3 other women to try.

Purchased in September 2019 at Happy Hormones for $123.04.

Side Effects
  • None
Shae
ShaeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Immediate results!

I am already amazed. I have been taking HH capsules for only 1 week and I am already feeling more calm and happy. My libido is also showing signs of a slow return. I can't wait to see what else these capsules will do for me.

October 7th 2019 Update: Happy Hormones = Happy Me!

I have now been on HH with HG and HT for nearly a month. These beaties have been a game changer for me. Sore breast, no sleep, moody, sore all over, poor digestion, weight issues, night sweats etc etc...are just the big ones that are now 95% gone. Thank you HH so so much!

Purchased in September 2019 for $170.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That's great Shae. We do suggest to give it the full 3 months or cycles to feel all the benefits. Im sure you will only continue to feel better from here.

Daily habit

I’ve used this product for 2-3 yrs ... I had to previous major issues , just a general tiredness, bit flushed, foggy at times , some anxiety never experienced before ... mostly I discovered a calmness that helps me to focus on my wellbeing . I use it everyday . If I don’t take it the busy brain over whelms ’s me quickly , so I prepare ahead to take it on holidays etc

Purchased at Online.

Side Effects
  • None
Vickie B.
Vickie B.Central Queensland, QLD

So far I see promise

I’ve been taking HH for just over a month first the caps now the powder. I am definitely a lot calmer & a little less foggy brained I think. Still getting the hot flushes & no change down below unfortunately. But it’s early days , work in progress!

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

If I forget to take it, I miss it dreadfully

I was suffering from hot flushes every single night but no more. A great product, and will be using it forevermore. No more hot flushes, mood is improved (but not perfect!!) and I am getting much better sleep.

Purchased in January 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Ella
EllaLaunceston, TAS

This product makes the changes

I have done my own personal research and have wavered between it being an overpriced sell to desperate women through to a product that actually works. I’ve been on HH for over a year now and when I’ve ceased using it I have experienced night sweats, irritability and unease. So I am able to say it does work. I believe the assessment is bogus and skewed and the results will always lead you to believe you need the product, but that’s marketing I guess. The followers appear easily impressed and when Jeff goes rogue with odd statements he lacks insight to critically reflect on the feedback from those that do dare question him.
Would I still recommend this product, in short, yes.

Purchased in March 2017.

Side Effects
  • None

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health