Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode

Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode Questions & Answers

Derek

My wife has been taking this for about a week now and noticed the 2 days that she decided to "not" take it slept through the entire night. Would you recommend she keep trying. Take in the morning instead. Not take them? Shes sleeping worse taking them. Thanks

Jme
Jme

I’m the same way, did you ever receive an answer

Derek

No reply I'm aware of and she just didn't start taking again. Good answers only I guess?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hey Derek, Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that
Sure! Not a problem. WeI'll be happy to help.
In order to better assist you, could we please ask you to provide us with your order# or the particular specific supplement you are talking about?
Please remember you can always contact us back to support@happymammoth.co.
Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Best regards and hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Mammoth Team.

Rosemary Burrill
Rosemary Burrill

Does deep sleep mode contain Montmorency cherry

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Rosemary Burrill May i ask where are you located?

Have a good day
The Happy Mammoth team

Hello There,
Can you take happy mammoth sleep at the same time as a bedtime antidepressant?

Paul Dawson
Paul Dawson

Where do I purchase this product

Gayla M.
Gayla M.

I would like to see the list of ingredients. Any help?

rachel b.

Does deep sleep mode interfere with a antidepressant usage?

Silvana
Silvana

Am pretty happy with them.

Hi, Rachel, Thanks for your message ❤️

Although it is a natural supplement, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first when it comes to medication and interactions - just to be sure.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:
external link

If you have any more questions, you can also reach us at support@happymammoth.co.

Tara B
Tara B

Can a child take this?

I couldn’t say.

Hi, Tara, Thanks for your message ❤️

Although our products are all natural supplements, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first for children under the age of 18 - just to be sure.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our website, here -

Elsa

Hello, I’m just wondering, Is it ok to take both the Prebiotic Collagen, and the Deep Sleep Mode daily? It’s not too much Collagen?

Coll

I take collagen and a probiotic but not the Happy Mammoth brand. I’ve had no problems with the combination.

Elsa

Thanks for your answer. However, both of these Happy Mammoth products contain collagen, hence my question about taking both of them daily…

Hi, Elsa, Thanks for your message! ❤️

It's not a problem taking your Deep Sleep Mode and Prebiotic Collagen Protein on the same day.

Vicki D.
Vicki D.

I tried this product for the first time last night. Mixed with luke warm milk, not too keen on the taste. Does it work just as well if I mix with icy cold milk ?

Mel

It still yucky…you better off getting Hormone Harmony tablets, after a couple of weeks, I have no issue falling asleep & staying asleep. This deep sleep mode doesnt work & taste terrible

Hi, Vicki, Thanks for your message! ❤️

Absolutely, you can take your Deep Sleep Mode with any warm or cold liquid of your choice. We've had great feedback from customers who enjoy mixing it in warm cacao, cold oat milk, a yogurt, etc.

Lillian C.
Lillian C.

Is this product vegetarian? Thanks

Mel

It contains collagen peptides that is normally from animals. I find their Hormone Harmony is the best product, I’ve stopped using this deep sleep but dilligently taking their hormone harmony & prebiotic collagen & L glutamine, I sleep well every night now. Good luck!!

Hi, Lillian, Thanks for your message! ❤️

Unfortunately, our Deep Sleep Mode isn't vegan-friendly, as it contains collagen peptides that are derived from bovine (ox). We're really sorry about that!

Apart from our Organic Bone Broth, Prebiotic Collagen Protein and Deep Sleep Mode, the rest of our products are vegan-friendly.

If you need us for anything, please email us at support@happymammoth.co, and we'll do everything we can to help.

Wendy
Wendy

Do I need to take Deep Sleep Mode every night? Will its effectiveness be reduced if I miss a night here and there?

Hi, Wendy, Thanks for your message! ❤️

We always suggest starting off your journey by following our recommendations as a starting point. However, everybody is different. Each individual person has their own unique health challenges, goals, lifestyles, and ways of responding to supplements.

Some of our customers don't follow our recommendations and have given us feedback that they still feel fantastic benefits. Some of our customers have to follow our recommendations, or else the product doesn't work as effectively for them.

We'd recommend waiting until you've started experiencing the benefits from your Deep Sleep Mode. Then, you can always test lowering the serving size/not taking it every evening to see if there's any difference. Then, you can adjust accordingly.

There isn't a firm-and-fast rule, as it varies so much from person-to-person ❤️

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to email us at support@happymammoth.co.

Davs
Davs

Is this product safe to take if you suffer from sleep apnia

Hi, Davs, Thanks for your message ❤️

Although our products are all natural supplements, and we do have customers with specific health conditions use them, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first to assess whether they are suitable - just to be sure.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:

Stephanie Q.
Stephanie Q.

Is it safe to take Deep Sleep Mode with Melatonin?

Deb
Deb

Stephanie, I have taken melatonin before using Deep Sleep, but taking it this time with Deep Sleep gave me a few dizzy spells (not bad, only lasted a few seconds). The dizziness stopped when I stopped the melatonin, so putting it down to that. Hope this helps you!

Hi, Stephanie, Thanks for your message ❤️

Our Deep Sleep Mode doesn't contain Melatonin. However, the ingredients work synergistically to naturally release Melatonin, GABA and Serotonin, which help you to sleep.

Whereas we can't see it being a problem taking a melatonin supplement alongside our Deep Sleep Mode, we'd recommend speaking with your healthcare provider, who'll be able to give you some further guidance.

Laith N.
Laith N.

Is Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep mode only for women?

michal.beads
michal.beads

I don't think so. Gave it to my spouse and it helped him too

T Y K
T Y K

I’m sure it will work equally as well on men as it does on women....

Hi, Laith, Thanks for your message ❤️

Our Deep Sleep Mode is highly beneficial for both men and women. All of our products are, excluding our Hormone Harmony products, as these have been designed specifically for women.

If you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@happymammoth.co.

Shirley H.
Shirley H.

Is it coeliac friendly

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Shirley, Thank you for your message Unfortunately, in this instance, we wouldn't be able to recommend our products. Even though they're all naturally gluten-free, they could potentially contain traces, as they're produced in a factory where other products are made. The machines are sanitised to a high standard; however, we can't guarantee with 100% certainty there might not be any microscopic traces left. We're so sorry about this
Best regards and have a beautiful day
The Happy Mammoth team.

Layla Sarquis
Layla Sarquis

I just received my long-awaited Deep Sleep Mode supplement and was so disappointed to open it to see the jar is barely half full with the product. Is is OK? I mean, I started wondering because the security seal was a bit too easy to remove. Could my jar had been open since the quantity of the product is so minimal!?

Cass T
Cass T

Everyone has been saying on Facebook that their jar is only half full

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Layla! Thanks for messaging ♥ We completely understand your concern and can assure you that each tub contains the exact amount of product marked on its label, is this case the Deep Sleep mode has 240g (24 dosages). We simply choose to use the same-sized tub across the range rather than different sizes.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Kind Regards,

Zap
Zap

Hi! Happy Mammoth promises a refund for people who the Deep Sleep Mode didn't work for. I would like to know, did you receive the refund without trouble?

Marie Cavanaugh
Marie Cavanaugh

Hi does deep sleep mode come in a capsule at all. I'm waking every hour and then often awake for 4-5 hours and have been doing this since a Chronic Vestibular migraine in July (3plus months) I'm going insane not being able to sleep but also not feeling tired - please help.

Rebecca Jordan
Rebecca Jordan

Marie
I've had serious sleep issues since July 2020, so we'll over a year and exactly as you have described. Tried alot of sleep products, including 2 tubs of this stuff which was powder back in January 2021. It didn't help my sleeping problem. After trying all different therapies and doctors etc. I finally come across medical medium Anthony William and within days my sleep started to improve, 2 months in and alot of other symptoms are also becoming a thing of the past. Good luck on your journey, I know how tough it can be.

Missy

Only taken for 2 nights, 20+ years of bad sleep, many many sleeping aids. I’m feeling positive about the Deep Sleep product but… it is so sickly sweet with a Stevia artificial sweeteners after taste that is making it a real struggle to drink. I have had with warm milk ( normal) any advice on how I can drink it ?? Any additive or something to dial the artificial sweetness taste down ? Thanks I’m advance

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Missy, Thank you for your message :)
Did you try dulling its taste by adding a scoop to a cup of almond/coconut milk or macademia water? I sometimes find it helps reduce the sweetness and makes the taste smoother for my palate. You can also try adding it to a warm cup of tea 1hr/30 min before bedtime and it should work like a charm.

We hope to hear your feedback on your journey with the Deep Sleep Mode, and truly thank you for reaching out and trying to find options to best enjoy the supplement.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions I can help with :)
Kind regards,
Vanessa

Missy

Only taken for 2 nights, 20+ years of bad sleep, many many sleeping aids. I’m feeling positive about the Deep Sleep product but… it is so sickly sweet with a Stevia artificial sweeteners after taste that is making it a real struggle to drink. I have had with warm milk ( normal) any advice on how I can drink it ?? Any additive or something to dial the artificial sweetness taste down ? Thanks in advance

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives