Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Susie
SusieGascoyne, WA

Happy Digestive Tract!

I started taking this product when I developed gut issues last year - flatulence, intestinal soreness and pain that was constant. Initially I thought about going to a doctor as my Dad had suffered with severe diverticulitis ending up with surgery. However I have always preferred the naturopathic path to dealing with health issues. After reading many favourable reviews about the Digestive Super Cleanse I decided to give the products a go. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed with which my gut symptoms resolved - literally within a few days! I am on a 10 day break from taking the product and happily my gut problems have not returned!! I will continue using Happy Mammoth products as they really do deliver results.

Purchased in December 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Svetlana
Svetlana

Digestive super cleanse for me is a gentle cleanse.

I do have a lot of stomach problems. It has reduced the bloating of my upper midriff area & I'm a little less constipated. I have not noticed any adverse reactions.

Purchased in November 2021 at Happy Mammoth for $149.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

cll
cllGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I had found this sooner

I have had stomach issues for as long as I can remember. I was a little sceptical (I have tried lots of different things over the years)but within the first couple of days my bloating had eased. My stomach is feeling the best it has for years the bloating has gone right down and I don't have the burning pain that I have had for years. I wish I had found this product earlier and would recommend giving it a go.

Purchased in October 2021 at Happy Mammoth for $204.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Kristy K
Kristy KNew South Wales

Life Changer

This product has changed my life. I'm not usually one for taking powders or supplements but after trying the Digestive Super Cleanse i have changed my opinion.
I have gone from being bloated, gassy and full of acid to calm and full of energy. I 100% recommend this product!

Purchased in October 2021 for $59.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Carol d
Carol dGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working well

I have been taking digestive super cleanse now for two weeks on recommendation of a friend and have noticed already I’m not as bloated and uncomfortable. I’m really happy with results so far.

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Macca
MaccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Loving this product

Taking this as part of Gut Cleanse system with digestive enzymes and ketone energy products. Have noticed less bloating, more energy and no longer feeling "blah". Highly recommend giving it a go!

Purchased in September 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Don't think it's doing anything...

This purchase is a total waste of money. Haven't seen any results come through after over a week of taking it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for an actual digestive cleanse.

Purchased in August 2021 for $60.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful for GERD

I have struggled with GERD for many years and this product was recommended by my friend. After taking it for 3 week, my GERD symptoms reduce and feel much better

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Michelle R
Michelle RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am loving how i feel after taking this Super Cleanse

After taking this for only a month, I already feel so much better.
This was recommended by a friend and i'm so happy I have ordered some more. I no longer feel bloated in the tummy and have become regular going to the toilet.

Purchased in July 2021 for $149.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Vanessa
VanessaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised!

After considerable illness (Salmonella), I needed a gut cleanse and general reset. This product was recommended to me by a friend and I was genuinely impressed with them. I can honestly feel the difference, especially in energy levels, when I take these and my overall health has improved. Definitely recommend the products - am super happy with them!

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Kat E
Kat EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely seeing the benefits

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Digestive Super Cleanse Happy Mammoth.

I have been taking the digestive Super Cleanse for a month and I have noticed a definite improvement in my digestion. The taste is neutral so easy to drink and the device has been great from Happy Mammoth.

Purchased for $60.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked perfectly

Stomach issues with dairy, caused a lot of pain and discomfort.
This worked for me I feel so much better and healthier. Im able to get back to having my chocolate treats

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Shony
ShonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow!!! Welcome back life

After years of gastro intestinal issues& countless medical tests, I decided to give happy mammoth a go. I was skeptical, but desperate. I’m so glad I did, back to being me again

Purchased in May 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy I’m less bloated and have more energy

I have struggled with bowl movements and now I go once a day. I also have symptoms of leaky gut and don’t seem to get enough nutrients. I’m feeling better already.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None