Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

3.3
Macca
MaccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Loving this product

Taking this as part of Gut Cleanse system with digestive enzymes and ketone energy products. Have noticed less bloating, more energy and no longer feeling "blah". Highly recommend giving it a go!

Purchased in September 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Don't think it's doing anything...

This purchase is a total waste of money. Haven't seen any results come through after over a week of taking it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for an actual digestive cleanse.

Purchased in August 2021 for $60.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Mammoth
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth
Vanessa
VanessaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised!

After considerable illness (Salmonella), I needed a gut cleanse and general reset. This product was recommended to me by a friend and I was genuinely impressed with them. I can honestly feel the difference, especially in energy levels, when I take these and my overall health has improved. Definitely recommend the products - am super happy with them!

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Shony
ShonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow!!! Welcome back life

After years of gastro intestinal issues& countless medical tests, I decided to give happy mammoth a go. I was skeptical, but desperate. I’m so glad I did, back to being me again

Purchased in May 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Manda Marie
Manda MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Happy Customer

I’ve been taking this product for two months now and can’t imagine living without it. I was feeling bloated and struggled daily with doing simple tasks. Since taking the Digestive Super Cleanse, I’ve been able to do those simple everyday tasks and more! Caring for and playing with my toddler has become painless.

Purchased in March 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
AnnaR
AnnaRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Constipated/bloated and headaches after taking this product. Opposite effect of what it promises.

Purchased in April 2021 for $130.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
kate r.
kate r.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work

I bought the Happy Mammoth Digestive cleanse, it did exactly the opposite of what it was supposed to do and when i wrote to them their answer was stop taking it and see what h happens. I followed the instructions to the letter but it made me feel awful.

Do yourself a favour a dont ho by the reviews on their Facebook page as they only allow reviews that make the product look good .Very expensive mistake

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.95.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.