Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

4.4
Trish
TrishRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it making me feel great

No more bloating feeling fantastic , had issues but now gut feeling better , taking other products also , ketone energy
and vital digestive enzymes. Highly recommend , all products are great .thank you

Purchased in January 2022.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Mammoth
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth
Susie
SusieGascoyne, WA

Happy Digestive Tract!

I started taking this product when I developed gut issues last year - flatulence, intestinal soreness and pain that was constant. Initially I thought about going to a doctor as my Dad had suffered with severe diverticulitis ending up with surgery. However I have always preferred the naturopathic path to dealing with health issues. After reading many favourable reviews about the Digestive Super Cleanse I decided to give the products a go. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed with which my gut symptoms resolved - literally within a few days! I am on a 10 day break from taking the product and happily my gut problems have not returned!! I will continue using Happy Mammoth products as they really do deliver results.

Purchased in December 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Mammoth
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth
Kristy K
Kristy KNew South Wales

Life Changer

This product has changed my life. I'm not usually one for taking powders or supplements but after trying the Digestive Super Cleanse i have changed my opinion.
I have gone from being bloated, gassy and full of acid to calm and full of energy. I 100% recommend this product!

Purchased in October 2021 for $59.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Carol d
Carol dGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working well

I have been taking digestive super cleanse now for two weeks on recommendation of a friend and have noticed already I’m not as bloated and uncomfortable. I’m really happy with results so far.

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful for GERD

I have struggled with GERD for many years and this product was recommended by my friend. After taking it for 3 week, my GERD symptoms reduce and feel much better

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Michelle R
Michelle RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am loving how i feel after taking this Super Cleanse

After taking this for only a month, I already feel so much better.
This was recommended by a friend and i'm so happy I have ordered some more. I no longer feel bloated in the tummy and have become regular going to the toilet.

Purchased in July 2021 for $149.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Kat E
Kat EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely seeing the benefits

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference

Digestive Super Cleanse Happy Mammoth.

I have been taking the digestive Super Cleanse for a month and I have noticed a definite improvement in my digestion. The taste is neutral so easy to drink and the device has been great from Happy Mammoth.

Purchased for $60.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked perfectly

Stomach issues with dairy, caused a lot of pain and discomfort.
This worked for me I feel so much better and healthier. Im able to get back to having my chocolate treats

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy I’m less bloated and have more energy

I have struggled with bowl movements and now I go once a day. I also have symptoms of leaky gut and don’t seem to get enough nutrients. I’m feeling better already.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
TCK
TCKHunter Region, NSW

I love this product!

I started taking this product to get my gut health back to some sense of healthy. I had skin outbreaks, redness/inflammation of the skin, bloating. Within 3 days of taking this product I started to see results and now three weeks in, the redness/inflammation and skin outbreaks are gone and my bloating is under control.

Purchased in April 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Chan
Chan

Love this

I got the bundle of this and the green one and the digestive enzymes orange one and they’ve helped me a lot with gut pain and discomfort. I also believe they’ve helped support weight loss as well

Purchased in January 2021 for $150.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Excellent Product cant live without it.

I have some gut health issues that I could not seem to fix. I started taking the Digestive Super Cleanse at night and feel so much better for it. Bloating is fixed and my gut feels so much better. I cycle the product as required but always count down to my start date again. Can't live without out it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Bloating, be gone!

I bought this product as part of the Complete Weight Loss System, and drink it with water most mornings on an empty stomach.

Within a month of taking it, a few people commented that I have slimmed down. But the effects became most apparent to me when I had to go away for a week or so, and didn't take Digestive Super Cleanse along.

In a few days, I felt bloated and "puffy"... and couldn't wait to get home to this product soon enough. From now on I take it every single morning without fail!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
kelly
kellySydney Surrounds, NSW

No more bloating, amazing product

I started taking this product because of upset stomach and bloating. This product has worked wonders for me. No more looking 6 months pregnant from bloating. It also makes me drink more liquid which is something I used to struggle to do. This product has worked wonders for me. I love it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None