Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

4.5

B.O.C
B.O.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes me feel great

I've bought this product a couple of times, to reverse the effects of the not so great foods we sometimes get into the habit of eating. It actually makes me feel amazing, i feel like it really detoxifies your stomach and I dont get bloated at all. I end up feeling less sluggish, and overall just much better.

Product works for me

I started taking a range of happy mammoth product started at beginning of 2019. Because I had issues with my gut , I found by chance this company and thought I would give it a go. So over a year late reply still using product.Greatly helped with Weight loss ,keeping me regular .and feeling so much better..i take digestive super cleanse in the morning with water half an hour before I eat.works really well for me.

Purchased in January 2020 for $69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Anet
AnetNew South Wales

another great Happy Mammoth product!

Product doesn't have much of a taste (kind of chalky) so easy to take. I have had sensitive tummy issues that have been undiagnosed for years now and happy mammoth products are the only ones that have never irritated or upset my stomach! and i have noticed benefits within days of taking all there products! the digestive cleanse is great, the word cleanse use to be a worrie for me as i would think it would mean a heap of unpleasant trips to the toilet! but not at all! this product has never made me uncomfortable! and has helped take away the bloated feeling, i feel more comfortable and i feel my headaches have improved ! highly recommended!!

Purchased in November 2020 for $60.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Suzanne W.
Suzanne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

I have been taking this product for just over a month and I am very happy so far. I look and feel less bloated and have more energy. This product tastes fine and is easy to incorporate into my busy lifestyle. I have recently purchased the weight loss package and look forward to the results, thankyou.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

kate r.
kate r.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work

I bought the Happy Mammoth Digestive cleanse, it did exactly the opposite of what it was supposed to do and when i wrote to them their answer was stop taking it and see what h happens. I followed the instructions to the letter but it made me feel awful.

Do yourself a favour a dont ho by the reviews on their Facebook page as they only allow reviews that make the product look good .Very expensive mistake

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.95.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects