Happy Mammoth Ketone Energy PRO4

Happy Mammoth Ketone Energy PRO4

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Ron
Ron The Mallee, VIC

Focused and decisive.

I have found that I am completing work efficiently and I am able to focus on the next job quickly. And energy. It is a very even energy that allows me to rest, have something to eat and get back to work.

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Angela
AngelaDarling Downs, QLD

Great natural energy and fast results

This products doubled my weight loss after i started using it every day and give me a nice natural level of energy to keep motivated to work out. It is a little pricy but then you consider of the costs of other supplements on the market at least is one thing you get a good return on.

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Kelly M.
Kelly M.Perth, WA

Great tasting!

When i saw what color this was i was put off thinking it would taste gross, but it actually tastes amazing! for a product that is made from mushrooms you wouldn't even realize! Would highly recommend, i have this instead of my morning coffee and its great!

Please use this link for $15 off your first order :)

[Link Removed]

Dayna J.
Dayna J.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Much more energy

Before taking this I was constantly fatigued and have been for years. I tried this product and didn’t feel it was working initially, but at the 3 week mark I could really tell the difference if I missed a day. I feel much more energised thanking this product every day.

Purchased in June 2021 for $69.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Ketone Energy PRO4 compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

This stuff is amazing!

I take with lunch everyday, I do not get the arvo slump and I’m a lot more motivated.
I handle stress better and am a lot more relaxed and productive.
Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Ang
AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gives me a boost of energy

Great product it really works gives me energy and also helps with stress it tastes great and has a nice lemon flavour, really noticed a big difference since I started taking this product

Purchased for $79.99.

Adriana P.
Adriana P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I couldn’t live without this powder!

I’ve been using this powder every morning for the last 4months and I love it. It gives me the energy boost I need for my early morning workout. I would definitely recommend this.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Energy in a single dose

I use this brilliant product on days where I feel sluggish and brain foggy, within half an hour you will notice the difference and have a super productive day. I also noticed sugar and caffeine cravings were considerably reduced. Its a yes from me!

Marg C
Marg C

This is amazing

I started taking Ketone Energy Pro4 because I was feeling so tired all the time, my memory was getting worse and I couldn't remember words when I was talking to people. I can't believe the difference that it has made. I now have so much energy, my mind is clear and I feel so much better and I love the taste. Thanks Happy Mammoth

Purchased in August 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Best Energy drink ever!

I love this stuff!
I was always tired & unmotivated I tried the Ketone Energy drink & started doing stuff I’d been meaning to do for ages! & still had motivation for the daily tasks.
I love the taste it’s delicious !

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Meredith
MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get your Energy Back!

Ketone Energy Pro 4 was a lifesaver for me! I suffer from Hashimotos as well as heading into the dreaded menopause and was tired all the time, experiencing brain fog and feeling just down. Once I starting taking the Ketone Pro 4 I felt an immediate improvement in my well being. Its now part of my daily routine!!

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Ali P
Ali P

One of my favorite products

This product was part of the Complete Gut Detoxification System and it exceeded my expectations. With ingredients such as Yerba Mate Powder, Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract 8:1, Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract 8:1 and Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract 8:1 it was destined to be a winner. I have more energy, an enhanced mood and a clearer mind. The powder mixes easily with water, tastes amazing and did not cause my sensitive stomach any issues. Ketone Energy Pro4 is my miracle powder and I will order more jars.
Thanks Happy Mammoth.

Purchased in February 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Sabrina
Sabrina

Love this product!

I was a little worried about the "Medicinal Mushrooms" within this product initially concerned me however there was nothing to worry about! It tastes great! My body feels great after using it and I'm finding I'm losing a little weight

Bring on more energy!!!

I love this product! It does what it says and I like the flavour as well.
I usually take it when I go for long runs and oh man!! I am unstoppable!
I also take it when I feel down or when I don’t sleep well and feel tired in the morning