2Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Silvia H.
Silvia H.

Hi, I’m 39 and not sure that I have started pre menopause although I have most of the symptoms especially weight gain, very bad mood swing, trouble sleeping and hot flashes.

Is it safe to consume hormone harmony?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Silvia Thank you for your message and interest in our supplement! Hormone Harmony has some unique ingredients that adapt to your body’s specific needs; it works for women of all ages that are facing hormonal symptoms before and during perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause.

Its natural ingredients blend helps harmonize estrogen, cortisol, progesterone, prolactin, and testosterone levels.

Please note that Hormone Harmony is not a weight loss pill, but it can assist in losing hormonal weight by supporting your hormone levels and balancing your appetite.

Although our products are all natural supplements, and customers with specific health conditions use them, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first to assess whether they are suitable - just to be sure.

If there is anything else we can do for you or if you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

Kay H.
Kay H.

Can you take marine collegen with hydrocloric acid and tumeric with this product

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Kay, Thanks for messaging and for your interest in our products.

Although our products are natural supplements, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first when it comes to medication, vitamins, other supplements and interactions - just to be sure.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!
Warm regards, The Happy Mammoth Team

April H.

Can taking the harmony cause slight tenderness in breasts? I’ve been taking them for about 5 days and while I can definitely tell a difference in my mood and energy, my breasts have been a little on the sore side, also a little under the arms.

Joyce21
Joyce21

Yes I do have tender boobs and under the arms quite a lot generally too. I seem to notice that once I have my period it goes away? Normally worse before a period I think this may be to do with your cycle I’m not 100% sure but I do have that too X

April H.

So mine didn’t start till I started taking the harmony. I do notice it around my cycle also.

Hi April H Thank you for your message,

As your Hormone Harmony capsules work to harmonise your estrogen, cortisol, progesterone, prolactin, and testosterone levels, you might initially notice some side effects that would feel the same as if you were going to come on your period. For example, this could be a touch of irregular bleeding, a slight headache, bloating, breast tenderness, etc.

Only a small number of customers have reported this, so it certainly isn't expected that this will absolutely happen. However, as your hormones will be increasing/decreasing whilst they're working to obtain harmony and find their inner equilibrium, there could potentially be a few side effects initially. Don't worry; this will settle down as your hormones start adapting and transitioning to a more balanced state

I hope that helped! Please reach out to me if I can help you with anything else.

Yours in health and happiness

Sue  L.
Sue L.

Hi April, can I please ask if your side effect has gotten better in time? I started Hormone harmony over 3 weeks ago and stopped just 3 days in as by the 3rd day my ovaries were very sore as was my breast swollen and sore, 3 weeks later and my symptoms have not left, iv been in menopause for over a yr, I would rather have my meno symptoms than feel the way I am now. Just wondering if u persisted or not

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Sue L., Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We're sorry to hear about this. Although we haven't received these reports, we respect that everyone may react differently.

This product is designed to be safe and gentle.

We want you to feel fantastic, so please consider these recommendations to help you reach your health goals...

Firstly, you might want to stop taking it for a few days. When you start again, only take half the recommended dose. Your body might need a slower, more gradual transition as significant changes occur beneath the surface. It's important to listen to what your body tells you and work at the pace it sets for you.

As you start feeling more comfortable you can start increasing the daily dosage gradually.

If these symptoms persist, or you notice new symptoms, an allergy or intolerance to a specific ingredient could be possible. In that instance, we'd recommend you contact a healthcare professional to identify exactly what produced this reaction - and avoid it in the future.

We would LOVE to help you find the perfect solution - that's what we're here for. Someone rarely experiences this type of reaction, but we want to ensure everyone gets the perfect product for their unique needs. If that's something you'd be interested in, please let me know, and we'll work together to find the right fit for you.

We completely understand if you decide to discontinue use due to persistent symptoms. In such a case, please let us know to reviews@happymammoth.co, and we'll be happy to process a refund for one jar as part of our 60-day Guarantee.

Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.

Have a wonderful day,

Ria W

Hi is it ok to take my contraceptive pill still and take New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony?

Hi Ria W Thanks for messaging and for your interest in our products

Although our products are natural supplements, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first when it comes to medication and interactions - just to be sure.

Kind

Thank you!

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

Hello, I am very interested in starting this supplement. I have zero signs/symptoms of menopause, is this something I can take as a preventative? Will it still help me to lose wight, raise libido and help with my mood/energy ?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for your message and interest in our supplements.

Our Hormone Harmony, has some unique ingredients that adapt to your body’s specific needs; it works for women of all ages that are facing hormonal symptoms before and during perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause.

These are some of the ingredients and how they help:

#Rhodiola Extract - This can lift your mood, boost your energy and clear your head in just 30 minutes so that you can kickstart your morning with little effort.
#Ashwagandha - It drops stress by up to 44% in just a few minutes by blocking cortisol - aka the Stress Hormone that is also responsible for uncontrollable weight gain. It can reduce anxiety, mood swings, and irritability.
#Gelatinized Maca - Cancels hot flashes and night sweats by up to 87% in just 4-7 days while turning up the heat in your sex life by naturally boosting desire.
#Chaste Tree Berry - Ends headaches, nervousness, restlessness, depression, and breast pain by balancing Estrogen, Testosterone, and Prolactin levels
#Gymnema Sylvestre - aka "The Sugar Destroyer" instantly cut sugar cravings, drops blood sugar, spooks bad cholesterol, and manages hormonal weight for you.
#Rosemary - Slays water retention that makes you feel heavy and look puffy — and flushes out nasty toxins that make your body sick and weak and your mind foggy.
#Chamomile - This is the Swiss knife of hormonal and digestive symptoms, from PMS-triggered bloating and indigestion to painful menstrual cramps.
#Fennel Seed - Abolishes hot flashes, excessive sweating, cramps, anxiety, and depression, while restoring natural vaginal lubrication and sexual satisfaction.
#American Ginseng - Powers up your mind, boosts memory, drives you to make better decisions, and protects your brain against damage triggered by stress and poor sleep.

Please note that this supplement is not a weight loss pill, but it can assist in losing hormonal weight by supporting your hormone levels and balancing your appetite. However, If the cause of your weight gain is another one, you need to consult your healthcare provider to target that particular issue.

Here is a direct link for more information:
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with
Kindest,

Anna

Hello. Anyone taking Hormone Harmony at the same time as antidepressants? Is it safe?

Stephanie
Stephanie

Hi I'm taking Hormone Harmony and also taking an anti anxiety/antidepressant and i have had no problems at all. I feel great.

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Anna Thanks for messaging and for your interest in our products

Anna

Thank you, Stephanie:) much appreciated!

Dee
Dee

Id say it depends, I had problems taking this with effexor xr

aimzster
aimzster

I’ve been taking Hormone Harmony tablets for 7 days now and each day, I’ve been getting stomach pains, similar to the one you would usually experience when having diarrhoea. I suspect it’s due to me being excessively gassy. It gets really uncomfortable and painful and makes it hard for me to exercise. Is this normal?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi aimzster We are very sorry to hear about your experience

I'd recommend discontinuing the consumption for the time being and consulting a healthcare professional to assess whether the product is related.

As this is a product made of natural ingredients that help balance your hormones, the changes will differ from person to person depending on their state when starting.

Please send us a private message or email to star a claim under the guarantee

katrinamarie1374
katrinamarie1374

Hello! I am on day 4 and taking three pills first thing in the morning. Today I have started spotting and my period isn’t due until the approx the 18th. Is spotting a common side effect?

Kalinka I.
Kalinka I.

No, have not seen any spotting

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi katrinamarie1374 · Thank you for your message, Of course, I'd be more than happy to help.

Yours in health and happiness

Deb
Deb

I am 50., perimenopausal. Can one take this if they have suspected Hashimotos? What about hypothyroid? Very mild hot flushes if I can call them that. Low libido. Energy levels up and down

Hi Deb Thanks for your message

We're sorry to hear about your health challenges; we appreciate you sharing them!

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:

Kind Regards,

Kelsen
Kelsen

Is it ok for woman in 30’s with insulin resistance and with thyroid issues?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Kelsen, Thanks for your message.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with

Kind Regards,
Happy Mammoth Team.

Jo-Anne Louise Hallen

Should I try this instead of the two hormone Hains I take together ?? I’m in love with my moods, lifestyle changes, interests in healthy eating & best of all NO NIGHT SWEATS

Sharon smith
Sharon smith

I haven't tried the ultra potent yet,but I'll let you know when I do.

Jo-Anne Louise Hallen

I’m in with the best company in the world. The constant updates & after care is A-ONE. Who needs doctors when you have HAPPY MAMMOTH !!!

Maggie L.

Hi there, I have been taking Hormone harmony for almost two weeks now. Started from second week, I have had trouble falling in asleep almost everyday. My diet and lifestyle has been the same. I am wondering if this is a common side effects? Will it go away or should I take less than 3 pills a day?

Petya M.
Petya M.

Hi Maggie. As far as I am aware, the opposite effect is common - improved sleep during the night, and this is also how it's been for me - I sleep much better since taking HH. But I guess, if you are a member of the VIP Facebook group, you can ask other users there, and see if someone has had experience like yours, and how to proceed. All the best!

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Maggie, may i ask what time you are taking the capsules?

Maggie L.

I take them first thing in the morning

Kaur A.

Hello, my name is amjet and from 10 month i am gaining weight because i took antidepressant tablet for 3 month and than started drink like beer .. now I noticed that i put on too much weight like 7 to 8 kgs . Please answer my question . I am using modere product to control my weight but i saw nothing changes

Hi Kaur A. Sadly we do not produce or work with modere

Kaur A.

But i want my answer dear l am 40 and trying to loss weight but its hard . How can you help me?

sandy
sandy

Hi, I have been taking gigestive superclass and fermented happy fibre, digestive enzymes and tablets for bloat. By lunch time I am very gasy, uncomfortable, with diarroa.i have been on these for 3 days now. Is this normal? Thanks

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Sandy Thank you for your message, we are very sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your order number to further assist you

Holly R.
Holly R.

Hi! I’ve been taking hormone harmony for about 8 months and it has worked great! Although, the last couple of weeks my hot flashes and night sweats have come back full force. Does your body get used to these after awhile and become not effective anymore?
Holly R

Hi Holly R. Thank you for your message

As your Hormone Harmony capsules worked well for a few months, with the formulation not changing, we'd encourage you to look at what else could have changed in your lifestyle, as the constant is the product ❤️

Possible changes could include diet, location, seasonal changes, hydration levels, the emotional world, stress, lack of sleep, medication, health challenges, etc.

In this instance, we'd recommend consulting your healthcare professional for an in-depth assessment of what factors may have changed, so they can assist you further ❤️

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else

Have a wonderful day

Benny
Benny

How long does it take for the Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony to start working and do you really lose your belly fat and weight on this?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Benny, Thanks for messaging.

How long it takes to see results can depend on a few different factors. It can depend on the status of your hormones when starting out, and how quickly your body responds to the ingredients. They're 100% natural, there's nothing synthetic in there, so it can sometimes take time for the ingredients to build up in your system.

Some of our customers have had fantastic results 3/4 weeks in. Everybody is different, and it varies how long it can take to see these positive changes.
Hormone Harmony is not a weight loss pill, but it can assist in losing hormonal weight as it balances the body’s hormones and appetite.

It has some excellent ingredients that have the following effects:

-Instantly cut sugar cravings, drop blood sugar, spook bad cholesterol, and manage hormonal weight for you.

-Slay water retention that makes you feel heavy and look puffy — and flush out nasty toxins that make your body sick and weak and your mind foggy.

-Rebalance glucose levels, and due to that, will reduce cravings and will work as an appetite suppressant.

Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else or if you have any other questions.

Have a wonderful day!

Molly

I have purchased the Hormone Harmony tablets and would like to know is it imperative to take 4 tablets daily? Also, I have noticed mention of customers "taking a break" over the weekend. Is this something that is recommended and what is the benefit of taking a break from the tablets and would this not affect the results?

Molly

Thanks for your advice. I have taken 4 pills each day for the past 4 days. Nothing yet. You're right, I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Molly Thanks for your message

We simply recommend this as it's important to take an occasional 1-2 day break to ensure your body has some rest from the product

If by the end of the 1st jar you cannot see any positive results, please let us know, and we will be happy to assist you to claim your 60-day money-back guarantee

Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.

Have a wonderful day!

DesiraeM
DesiraeM

I just finished my first bottle of hormone harmony. A week before finishing I started experiencing diarrhea and it has lasted for two weeks now. Is this a common side effect? Will my body adjust to it? I am hesitant to start a new bottle

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi DesiraeM Thanks for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear about your experience

Our health supplements have been designed by experts who ensured every product is safe and gentle with your body. However, in very rare cases, some people experience unpredictable reactions. Please, always consult with your doctor if you experience any adverse effects or allergic reactions.

Please send us your order number and name through a private message and we will be happy to assist you

Marriam S.
Marriam S.

Hi, I am on birth control pills, can I still take these?

Hi Marriam S. Thanks for messaging and for your interest in our products

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more