2Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

4.4

84% · 62997 · 13%

Big B.
Big B.

SorrY not working for me

Day 3! I take 3 a day! I have headaches, no sleep and more! For me it works like the opposite! I am going to stop!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.

So far all good!

So far incredibly happy. Week 3 and I genuinely feel much calmer and less emotional. Just purchased more to hopefully continue this feeling of contentment.
MNL
MNL

Pleasant surprise

I am on my second bottle of HH and I definitely see a difference. My energy levels are back to steady, I don't get overwhelmed and emotional (PMS) on the days leading to my period, and my cycle seems a little more regular. I was experiencing sporadic night sweats, but the frequency of them has gone down, too. This supplement is helping in a gentle and subtle way. I have also received the Ultimate Weight Loss set and am interested in how that will affect my body. Fingers crossed for a successful experience.
Hilda A.
Hilda A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

donna b.
donna b.

Rachael
Rachael

Different person!

I can’t believe how much better I feel already. I love these products! No more hot flushes and lack of energy.
Andrew G.
Andrew G.

Happy times

My partner took the tablets for 3 weeks now and her mood has changed big time a lot happier
Tony R.
Tony R.

Hormone Harmony ROCKS

Amazing product with great results. Have seen a huge difference after using it.
Coral Mc
Coral Mc

Definitely helped

Tried this for 3 months with good results. Bloating reduced. Moods more level. A little weight loss but not the bigger loss I had hoped for. Have switched to oestro control to determine which one works better for me but would take Hormone Harmony again. Give it a try
Faye H.
Faye H.

Try it, you won’t be disappointed

I have tried many other menopause supplements, and this one is by far the best. No more night sweats, brain fog, wonky mood. Try it. You won’t be disappointed
Jessica  C
Jessica C

My hormones are in Harmony

Great product. It has really helped to ease my pms symptoms. I have not had any luck with weight loss but I still like the product.
Kris D.
Kris D.

Happy with Happy Mammoth

I love Happy Mammoth. I haven't been able to grow my nails in years, and now I have nails! Didn't start the product for that reason, but I'm happy they are growing
Annie
Annie

Love it

Love the product! Been taking it as directed for about 5 months now, bloating is gone, cramps are drastically reduced and periods are shorter, I have also noted some weight loss, specifically on my waist. Highly recommended!
Karen Friel
Karen FrielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Didn’t work for me

I took 4 tablets a day for 6 days and had a headache for 3 days and heavy eyelids. I wrote to happy memory and they said to stop for a few days and start taking a 1/4 dose. I have now done this for 2 weeks and am still feeling drowsy and headachey. This product doesn’t work for me and no weight loss or reduction in bloated.
Ewa
Ewa

Love this product

I am taking Hormone Harmony for about 9 weeks. My hot flashes disappeared completely and I have more energy.
Marleen
Marleen

Changed my life

this product changed my life completely, no more hot flashes, able to sleep through the night,
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Mieke
Mieke

Very good

I am 39 and was struggling with peri menopause symptoms like sleep issues, hot flashes, fatigue, rushed feeling… I have used it now for a month and I clearly feel the difference. Mood swings are better, I don’t have hot flashes and I sleep much better. Although I think these pills are quite expensive I will order another bottle.
JesseB
JesseBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Not good for me

Did nothing for my perimenopause symptoms and made me very constipated. I took it for a month. Would not recommend personally.
Laoise
Laoise

Brilliant product, worth the hefty price tag

This product really works, surprised by the results.
Bit pricy though and annoying that the subscription isn't per calendar month.
Ildiko
Ildiko

Satisfied

I have been taking the product since October for my perimenopause symptoms. Since then, I have had very few night sweats, my headaches are less, I can sleep at night again and wake up feeling rested and energetic all day.
Gail d.
Gail d.Sydney, NSW

Ultimate game changer

I’ve been using Hormone Harmony for 4 weeks now. I definitely noticed the difference in my sleep pattern which has greatly improved. I my energy levels have also increased. I haven’t experienced any adverse reactions. I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Amazing product that works!!!

Started using this product as I was not sleeping well, hot flushes and moods were bad. I noticed within a short time around week the hot flushes were less and mood improved. I am sleeping better now and hot flushes have gone, I will continue to use this product as very impressed.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

Fantastic

Excellent product that has helped me so much with awful menopause symptoms
Louise
Louise

Amazing stuff - should be available on prescription!!

Love this product. Sick and tired of menopause symptoms. Helps with the cravings, bloating, brain fog, low mood, swollen ankles, sleep etc. Can't recommend it enough.
Esther L.
Esther L.2 posts

Unnefective

i just want to express my dissapointment on the happy mammoth products, the first month i didn't lose any weight at all, also the flavors are disgusting, they made me nauseous, very dissatisfied
Anita
Anita

Amazing product

I am really impressed with this product. I have a lot more energy, I sleep better and PMS problems are reduced to a minimum

Joyce21
Joyce212 posts

Saved me

I don’t know what it is in this but it has saved me. I have struggled with hormonal imbalance for years and have always had hormonal acne and irregular periods. I came off of the pill and I was back to square one but worse. I didn’t have a period for 6 months. Started taking these and I have noticed a difference with bloating, my skin and I have had regular periods for the first time in my life without taking a contraceptive pill. So happy thank you happy mammoth
Sara
Sara

No more major mood swings

I have tried a few other products to combat major estrogen fluctuations that cause sleeplessness, anxiety and heart palpations. Since I started taking it I have slept all night, my anxiety has decreased and I no longer suffer from hormone headaches. I am only on week 3 but I definitely plan on ordering more.
Gooz03
Gooz03South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Really wanted to love it

I have cancelled my subscription. I really wanted to love this product and had high hopes. I am on my third bottle and honestly cannot see any positive outcomes or results from taking this supplement.
Katie W
Katie WHawkes Bay New Zealand2 posts

Feeling so good

I have been taking hormone harmony for a month now and i feel so much calmer, my mood swings were awful. I am more balanced and less grumpy. Which makes my family very Happy! :)
LyZa
LyZa3 posts

Side effects

I started taking them for a couple of weeks and they gave me headaches. Gave me energy for sure but the headaches just would not stop. I had to take Tylenol to get rid of the headaches. So I had to stop taking happy mammoth, unfortunately.
Happy Customer
Happy Customer2 posts

This is just what my body needed

After using Hormone Happy I feel like a woman again, bloating minimal and my mood is great.
Monse
Monse

I can live again

I have felt all the symptoms from menopause even when it has not started. After trying other products Homone Harmony finally help me live a normal life again
Rachel O.
Rachel O.

Wow what a difference 3 capsules can make!

Noticed an improvement within 3 days!!
Less bloating ✔️
Sleeping better ✔️
Less diarrhoea ✔️
No hot flushes ✔️
No night sweats ✔️
I can’t believe the difference this has made to my life. After taking 6 different prescription medications for years with little to no improvement, this has blown me away.
Only wish my GP would prescribe me these little miracles instead.
Sonya H.
Sonya H.2 posts

It works! Get it Now!

This product works! Is the only thing I have found that really does get rid of the meno symptoms/issues. I can tell when I miss a dose it works so well. No more hot flashes! No more night sweats! AND I'm finally starting to lose weight. If you suffer from menopause symptoms or issues....GET IT NOW!
Rose
Rose

Great Product

I am entering in to menopause and have noticed my hormones have been really out of whack lately. Moody, irritable, hot flashes, etc. This helps me to regulate my hormones.

Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

It Really Helps!

Have more energy, am more regular, sleep better. Will continue to use!
Antonia C
Antonia C

I started taking hormone harmony tablets because I felt very tired, couldn’t sleep well and bloating, after a few weeks taking them I’m feeling more energy, sleep better and not bloating at all.
Hooi L.
Hooi L.2 posts

Great product, can't be happier!

I am on the second bottle. Bloating condition been improving.
Rhiannon rose
Rhiannon rose

It worked for me

I think the hormone harmony,worked for me, I had more energy,my mood was good,