2Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

84% · 62997 · 13%

Sandra
Sandra

So good

The Hormone Harmony is great. Goodbye night sweats. Mood is also improved.
Bianca
Bianca

Less bloating and anxiety in a few days

Within a week after taking HH I noticed less bloating of my belly and anxiety in the week before my period. I've been dealing with severe pms since my twenties, I'm forty now, and this supplement seems to really make a difference.
Stephanie
Stephanie2 posts

Game Changer

Since using Hormone Harmony my energy levels are up and my mood is better. I started taking this product to deal with perimenopausal symptoms like night sweats and sleepless nights and it has definitely helped.
Jessica
Jessica

This product works!!!

I’ve just completed my first bottle, and I can tell a difference in my mood and energy levels. I highly recommend this product for anyone experiencing perimenopausal symptoms.

I also have a very sensitive stomach and Hormone Harmony does not affect my stomach as well.

Sarah
Sarah

Defo makes a difference

Have been on these for 3 months and I have managed to lose weight quicker than normal
Asta P.
Asta P.

I notice a difference after first bottle and I can’t live without it:), it’s amazing and makes me feel so well

Great mood, self confidence, no issues with a sleep and I feel calm.
jamie a.
jamie a.

Hormone harmony

I have been much calmer, have way more energy, have lost 15 lbs, no more anxiety and very well balanced hormones now!
VictoriaE
VictoriaE

Excellent product!

I started taking this product because I felt unbalanced and generally not myself. Within a couple of weeks of taking it I felt so much better then previously, I’m hoping that things will continue to improve as I use it for longer!
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Hormone harmony

Started using 3 weeks ago and have noticed better sleep, less brain fog and less hot flushes. No weight loss yet but tummy def feels better.
Louise
Louise

Definitely helped with brain fog and anxiety

Great results for me. It took some time, but I'm sure the supplements are helping me
Shana
ShanaThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

Feeling better

After recommendations from friends at school I ordered the Hormone Harmony support tablets. I went in with an open mind and was willing to try anything to assist with perimenopause symptoms. Very happy with the results and with the way I am feeling.
Lana
LanaNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Hormone harmony

I can't say enough about this product no stress sleeping better no night sweatsa1 product
maria
maria2 posts

Can t live without it, my hot flashes disappeared, very very happy

I ve been using this product for about a year and now I don t have any hot flashes, zero.I think it also helps me avoiding liquid retention. Show reply
Helen W
Helen W

Been using this for 3 months and noticed a massive difference

I'm 43 and this product has really helped my night sweats, brain fog and general mood. It's also helped with bloating. Really pleased with it and will continue to take it. Worth the money.
Bee
Bee

Great product

Try hormones harmony for 2 months , my bloating n mood swings are gone , never feel any better
DSK
DSK

It has changed my body!

I was pretty skeptical, but oh my goodness, Hormone Harmony has made such a difference... I have my waist back!
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Liz Cook
Liz Cook

Really Impressed with Hormone Harmony

I wasn’t sure what to expect as it’s the first time I have taken this type of supplement but it seems to work well. I was feeling more myself within a week, I am currently on my second bottle and am continuing to feel well. In particular noticeable reduction in bloating, mood swings, anxiety and hot flashes.
Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Helps me stay sane

I certainly feel the benefit of taking this product, not only in the reduction of hot flashes, but also for mood balancing. Would highly recommend.
Tracy
TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Doesn’t do what it claims to do

Took the ‘complete hormone synergy system’ as prescribed for almost the entire month and it has done NOTHING except for make me insanely constipated, ridiculously gassy and even more bloated than what I already was AND I put on almost 2kg in the space of 1 month with no underlying medical conditions or anything else wrong with me… Claims to reduce bloating and perimenopausal symptoms / there is very clever marketing but has sent me in the opposite direction and now need to rectify it! A lot of money $150+ spent for absolutely nothing, which is unbelievably disappointing!
Cambria Reiter R.
Cambria Reiter R.

Helping thru perimenopause

As I’m going through perimenopause, I haven’t found anything that helps ease the symptoms of irritability, pms, loss of libido and insomnia until I tried hormone harmony. The price was holding me back on trying it, but I’ll pay anything to get my quality of life back. So worth it
Roe
Roe

Menopause symptoms improved

I am premenopausal and just finished my first bottle. I can feel the change in my energy level throughout the day. I don't have as much night sweats and my mood has been better.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

A must Have

These are the only products that make me feel like me again. I will never go with out. There are not many products out there that honestly do what they say, this product does everything they claim and more. I love it.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Not a miracle but still a kind of magic

Started taking this 6 months ago each morning and find that I know I haven’t taken it by mid morning as I get a return of the brain fog! Very noticeable reduction of brain fog.
Nicky D
Nicky DSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Not for me unfortunately

I had hoped this would work for me as there are so many great reviews however after two weeks it’s still causing me to get terrible headaches so I’m going to have to stop. Has anyone else experienced this?
Erin & Mike J.
Erin & Mike J.

It's a no for me

I really wanted this to be the solution to my problems. As a woman in her early 40's, I need something to help create balance, reduce night sweats, and dropping weight was a bonus. Sadly this didn't work for me at all, I ended up getting more night sweats, periods that are out of whack and gained weight to boot.
Natalie Burns
Natalie BurnsSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Been using for 3 months. Lots more energy and the reduction in pre menstrual stress has reduced dramatically. It has also helped me sleep better and reduce bloating.

Janette Albertova
Janette Albertova

Great product. Fast improvement

First I was a bit sceptical, but after so many good reviews, I decided to give it a go.
I already felt improvement of my menopausal symptoms after taking few bottles. I wish I new about it sooner.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Great product

I really like this product! Natural ingredients, vegan capsule. Reduced hot flashes, improved overall wellbeing. Highly recommended
claire e.
claire e.

I rely on it

I have been using this product for a year now, and I can always see the benefits improve every month. I studied the compo before taking it cause I'm breastfeeding, and out of precaution,I only take 2 pills instead of 3 at night.
It works for me, no night sweats, no breakouts, not much water retention.
I'm happy with it, and the subscription system is a plus.
cradcli
cradcli

Take with Estrocontrol 10/10

Started taking this along with Estrocontrol for perimenopause and have my energy back, night sweats are gone and I feel myself again! A few months in and will continue to take
Snezana
Snezana4 posts

It works for me, after a slow start

I noticed the first changes in my gut health after a month of taking Hormone Harmony. I did not lose any weight with it, but my digestion and metabolism work better.
Jaz
JazSydney, NSW

Hormone harmony

Haven’t had a positive affect like others unfortunately. Break out during ovulation which is very strange as I haven’t had in over 15years. I get headaches and sleep is the same. Sad this didnt work for me like others as I was expecting some great results. I am stopping the use of them today as I cannot bare to be so emotional anymore.
Antonietta
AntoniettaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Seeing a difference

Purchased Hormone Harmony, so far sleeping better and moods are calmer. No weight loss as yet but wil continue to use and see.
Julie Morgan
Julie MorganSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Hormone Harmony

I take 4 capsules around 1pm I feel distresses free and I sleep better and have lost 3kg after using it for 2 weeks
Reina R.
Reina R.

Game changer!

I’m skeptical about supplements but was desperate to try anything to help my symptoms that were making me absolutely miserable. I’m happy to say this stuff actually works for me. I have energy, less bloating and moodiness and overall just feel SO much better. Thank you Happy Mammoth!
Lise
Lise

I can't live without it

I have been without this product for a week as I was unable to stock up as I was traveling, and I thought I could manage. I can't! This product sorts out my sleep issues, calms my anxiety and frankly, I am honestly dependant! I'm ordering a big supply ready for my next year of travel!!!

kristine
kristine

Feeling optimistic!

I am three weeks in to taking 3 Hormone Harmony pills/day and I am surprised to say I think they are helping! My most significant peri/menopausal symptom has been weight gain, and although I havent' been weighing myself since starting this supplement, my pants feel better and my belly seems flatter. In conjunction with the prebiotic protein powder (about 3-4 times/week), my symptoms of bloating are a lot better. I have noticed I am having more bowel movements which I assume is due to the products.
Corrine K
Corrine K

I don’t know why or how…but THIS works!

At this point in my menopause trip I have tried numerous things. $ here and there for nothing with empty promises. So I tried this , and WOW. My bloated stomach isn’t hard and as big, no more night sweats, I’ve been nice not moody! I’m thankful for the ads that were real enough , and the reviews . It’s great, it works, its easy .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

A must for women

I have felt this supplement aids a maintenance of weight as well as regulating the hormone levels for me. A great product
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Brilliant product

Has reduced my menopause symptoms, I feel so much better.