Happy Mammoth Organic Bone Broth

Happy Mammoth Organic Bone Broth

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Dina
DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best bone broth I’ve ever eaten.

I’m taking this both broth to heal my gut and increase collagen intake. It not only works, it tastes good too. It is very high quality and second to none.

Purchased in December 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Mammoth
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth
Leonie
LeonieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a healthy basic in my pantry!

I’ve recently begun using Happy Mammoth’s Organic Bone Broth again, after finally giving up on making my own!
This product is such a healthy basic in my pantry and it’s probably miles better and soo less time consuming than what I can make myself.
It’s the perfect base for a tasty wintry soup fix and excellent for keeping my gut healthy too!
Can’t do without it.

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
H Simpson
H Simpson

Fantastic product

I’ve always wanted to try bone broth so when I saw it at Happy Mammoth I bought the 3 pack. We have both loved it. We use it for inclusion in soups, stews and for making gravies. It really enhances the flavour. We also enjoy a cup occasionally. Thoroughly recommend!

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None