2Happy Mammoth Ultra Absorb L-Glutamine

4.3

Jillybean
JillybeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love Ultra Absorb L-Glutamine

I can’t live without this product as it’s cut my sugar cravings in 3/4. Easy to use just 1scoop in a glass of water and drink. Show details
jewelie
jewelie

This is working great so far!

I am new to this product, and it was recommended to me by my sister, who loves it. It is really helping me digest better on my health journey with my gut issues. I am excited to continue using it as I am not having the bloating and gas that usually comes after eating many foods. I feel like it is healing my gut lining so I can process foods better. I have less pain from bloating, and am more comfortable all day. It is easy to take first thing in the morning before I eat anything else and it starts my day. I am hopeful for continued success! I also loved the sale prices they have for this around Black Friday. I stocked up! Show details
Taste
Bluebell111319
Bluebell1113192 posts

Beware of side effects

The first few days of taking this, I felt nauseous, like I wanted to throw up. I stuck with it, and while the tummy upsets went away, there was a notable increase in my resting heart rate over the following days. I’ve stopped taking it, and heart rate returned to normal.
Oh, it also tastes terrible! Show details
Taste
Happy Mammoth
Happy Mammoth   DM
Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This is amazing - goodbye sugar cravings!

I've being using this for 3 days and my bloating is gone and my sugar cravings are almost non-existent. Love it! Show details
Dccc
Dccc

Can't go without

Great product helps eliminate bloated stomach and settles stomach issues Show details
Christine
ChristineTasmania3 posts
  Fair Incentive

The Happy Mammoth Ultra Absorb L - Glutamine is amazing!

I have been using Happy Mammoth L-Glutamine everyday for about 18 months now. My gut health has improved very much and I will certainly continue to take it. Excellent product! Show details
Leey
LeeyAU3 posts

Worth a try

I have been using this product for more than a month now. My bloating and indigestion seems improving and I will continue to use it. One happy customer !
Christine
ChristineCentral West, NSW

So happy

I had been watching this on Facebook for awhile and decided to give it a go and was surprised how much it help me with my tummy issues so I have told all the girls at work to give it a go
Happy mum
Happy mum
  Fair Incentive

This is very good quality product

This is very good quality product. I have been used other products before, but this is the best one. It helps my stomach settle well. Calming effect. Really helpful for calming the inflammation and settle down the uncomfortable feeling.
Lin
LinSouth West, WA2 posts

It’s helping

I take this product along with their collagen for my recent gut issues. After more than three weeks it is considerably helping (more do than the medication prescribed by the go) although I still have a way to go in completely resolving my gut issues.
Rob
RobGreat Southern, WA3 posts

Produc works for me

When I have this product every morning I feel comfortable and relaxed. I can tell if I miss a day. I feel this is the right product I need but also looking at others.
Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

This is an amazing product. It actually works and helps to cut sugar cravings and prevents bloating. I am about to purchase my second tub of it because I can’t imagine my life without it now. It’s a total game changer.
Toni
ToniSydney, NSW

Amazing improvement in 3 days

My doctor said heartburn can worsen snoring. I noticed gut improvement straight away and after a week my sleep improved so much my snoring has vanished. I feel normal again.
Tal Johnston
Tal JohnstonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing product!!

The quality of this product is amazing.
My gut feels 100% times better after using this. All my bloating, cramping and discomfort have disappeared. Thank you Happy Mammoth!!! Life long buyer.