Happy Tint Questions & Answers

Verifiedhappytint.com.au
gauravsy
gauravsy

Anyone who had used Happy tint service for paint and interior protection is satisfied or not satisfied after 1-2 years? It is very cheap but does it work?

Menno Luneman
Menno Luneman

I need to do a quotation for an office refurb in Bayswater. They would like to have the front windows frosted.
What would be a ball park figure, to supply and install frosting to 1 window (3 panels of 1200 w x 1800 h ) and 1 window 1500 w x 700 h. Regards, Menno Luneman 0409548770.

Happy Tint   DM

Hello Menno, Thanks so much for your enquiry. We will contact you to discuss :)

Harry
Harry

Hi what product you use for paint protection?

Angela
Angela

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna
Donna

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki
Vicki

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint   DM

Hi Vicki, Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Avi
Avi

It might be, due to the material of tint which they used. But, you can do a one thing is that you can use your mobipe connection for 7 days continously near that window and write it down your issues and then remove the tint from your window and again use your mobile connection for another 7 days continously and write it down. If there were any issue. So, now match all the details and you will get the answer.

By the way there is a tint which I used for my car and I never had any sort of connection issue. You can find similar tint which can be applicable on house window's

Spectra tint
Spectra is specifically designed for application to vehicle glass with zero interference to the signals from electronic devices such as mobile phones, satellite navigation, keyless entry, FM, AM and digital radio station reception or tablets.

Patrick B.

Hi does having clear tint on house windows reduce visibility looking out ?

Patrick B.

Hi does clear tint reduce visibility looking out of the window?

Annette B.
Annette B.

No. Not really. It is a bit like magic. You stand inside and look out thinking it is just not possible that people cannot see in. But they can't. I have some very clever tint on my back rooms which cut out over 50% of heat with zero loss in light and visibility. But it does nothing for privacy. In my front rooms I have a darker tint which cuts out 60%+ of heat, holds in some warmth in Winter, gives me privacy during the day but no reduction in visibility. But the room is darker with the tint that gives me privacy. There are hundreds of options apparently. So worth discussing with Happy Tint to see what suits you.

Thanks Annette

Ann
Ann

I have floor to ceiling kitchen windows & glossy floor tiles which show every spot & mark. In the laundry , where there is not low-light the sames tiles are great. I wondered if tinting the kitchen windows would reduce the glare & stop the spots showing up so quickly? At the moment I am wiping the floor several times a day. Also, I am in Geelong...too far for you?

Ric
Ric

Hi Ann
Yes if you tint your windows the effect on the floors will be less than what it is now
I need to see it first to understand you problem
Geelong is fine as we are down there weekly
Cheers. Ric

Lea

Can you have clear tint on home widows and if so, does it have the same benefits?

Happy Tint   DM

Hi there Lea, Thank you for your enquiry about home window tinting. Completely clear will only cut out 99% of UV rays (no heat or glare reduction). Quite often we have clients with body corporate that will not allow them to have the windows tinted. In these cases we use a product that is almost completely clear and reduces heat by 52-59%, glare by 27-51% and eliminates 99% of UV rays without even knowing it's on. However, if privacy is your issue, this would not be suitable - you would need a level of tint to create a one way effect. Feel free to call us and organise a free measure and quote. We will guide you with film choice, show samples, discuss specifications etc.
I hope this is helpful!
Thanks again.

Lea

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful

Lilchicn
Lilchicn

Are they meant to clean your windows before applying the tint?

Nashie
Nashie

Yes the internal windows should be cleaned prior to tinning the window.

Vipul
Vipul

I need to get tinted, colour proctection, leather seat and interior protecrion? And is it life time warranty? Do we get warranty certificate?

Paul
Paul

To answer you yes but it doesn’t mean a thing hopefully you don’t need to use it good luck finding someone there willing to help

Ray

Lifetime of heartache honestly buddy don’t waste your time

Trev

Yes you get a certificate but it doesn’t mean a thing because no one at the office will take your call if it’s regarding any warranty claims

Trev

Their paint protection isn't real paint protection it's just a wax they apply by hand true paint protection is a ceramic liquid the car needs to be washed colour corrected polished then applied with the ceramic finish which protects and locks in the cars colour it's a 48 hour process done correctly not an hour or so like Happy Tint take

YouTube a company called GTechnic and watch the process

Ray

The warranty means as much as the owners word

ZERO they'll lie cheat steal do whatever to get your business then avoid you if there's any problems

Louise takes the bookings she's the one that avoids you if there's a problem

Which there will be dealing with them there always is go else where

Loz
Loz

Their word means nothing they've lost all of their best staff that made them half decent they have no loyalty to good stuff why would they keep their word to a customer

Adz
Adz

I never received a warranty I was told life time warranty yes but never officially given any documents when I asked I was told it's in the mail 3 months later still waiting

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Happy Tint is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.

Magnetite