Happy Tint

Happy Tint (page 3 of 18)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Joanne K.

Joanne K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over the moon

So happy with the fast ,efficient job. From quote to final job in under a week. My windows look fabulous Very very happy. Operator was friendly and professional. Would recommend

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why did I wait so long?!

After making the call, Ric was out the next day. Helped me make the right decision regarding window tinting and privacy. Martin was there the day after on time to install, explained process along the way. Company is amazing to deal with very professional, knowledgeable and honest. Also thank you to Adena.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

I had frosting applied to some window and doors for privacy. I was super impressed by the prompt service and am delighted with the completed job. Ric came out to quote and his recommendations were spot on. The young man who installed the window covering was terrific too - took the time to explain the process, was punctual and tidy and did a super job. Thank you.

Happy Customers!

Quote one day, job booked in and completed the next!
Ric came to quote the job, he was honest, supplied us with all the information about the product & topped it all off with a great price for a tint on our main bedroom window.
Installer Dylan he called me 40 mins prior to arrival, he did an excellent job & it looks fantastic!
Very 'happy' customers :)

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and communication

We had our factory windows tinted by Happy Tint to improve security/Privacy. From the immediate response to my internet inquiry to the day the job was completed I was impressed, the communication was spot on, they arrived when they said they would and job completed as expected. Thanks Rick and the team at Happy Tint.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tint is great, but...

At a week old, the tint looks great. However I wasn’t happy that water drips on inside vinyl of door (which can leave marks) and outside on duck were left on brand new car. Operator needs to work more cleanly.

Arthur S

Arthur SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This the third car that happy tint has done for me. Don't be fooled by their prices, they warranty their work for life.

Very happy and don't be fooled by their prices, they use good quality material, and they back it up with a lifetime warranty. They are very genuine staff and veryfriendly

Very polite and professional dealing.

Lady at the sunshine warehouse was very intelligent, polite and professional. Very satisfied with work and price. Excellent quality work done on my new Toyota Yaris. Got courtesy car as well.

D N.

D N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Tint does it again!

Used happy tint on another house straight after moving in and after a great result previously on a new house. The outcome was great again. Good American tint film used and the heat reflecting and privacy properties are fantastic. Also had bathroom windows frosted.
Rick came out and measured up and was very personable and kind to give us a return customer discount on this job. Dylan installed a few days later and he was very accurate and professional with his work and it looks terrific. More than happy to recommend Happy Tint for . Cheers.

Bridey M.

Bridey M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really happy with this service!

Great service! Booked in nice and quick and pick up and drop off service made everything so much easier. My car got picked up from work and dropped back off. Super convenient.

Steve of Caulfield South

Steve of Caulfield SouthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Ever Expected

EJJ2

EJJ2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Tint- Rear Window Tint.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy House tint on 11 windows

I rang Nunawading, Ric gave A1 quote in person. Adam did an excellent installation, we did inspection after, Five Stars from me too to the whole team, Nick Heidelberg Heights.

We loved every aspect of how the

We loved Happy Tint .. from start 2 the finish they were professional.. Steve and Dylan who did the job were fantastic .. no complaints , you will be Happy as well if you go with Happy Timt .. 5 stars service .. job well done thanks again Jo Post :))

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t do it!

3 months after tinting had bubbled and peeled, I am still chasing for it to be replaced. No one returns calls. Lost count of the number of messages I have left for the Managing Director. They take your money and then say sorry we are not in your area this week. Don’t do it!

Happy T.Happy Tint

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class service

On time pick up and return. Great job. Great price. Great customer service from John with the booking to Cassie with the pick up and delivery. Five stars from me!

Gwen

GwenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Productive!

We asked for measure and quote for 2 windows at our office and the process with Steve was smooth and thorough, easily answering questions and queries with no hesitation. Steve was professional and friendly a brilliant representative of Happy Tint.

Our installation with Adam was swift and well done. He arrived on time and pleasantly explained the process and cleaning instructions to ensure that we took care of the new film.

Overall it was a great job and we wouldn't hesitate to use the Happy Tint team again.

- Gwen M

Steve S

Steve SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It looks great, as expected.

From start to finish, nothing was an issue. Picked up my car, then delivered back 3 hours later. Will comment further in 2 weeks time when is cured, thanks to Casey for her friendly assistance.

Bulleen

BulleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Tint installer Adam tinted my kitchen window in a timely and professional manner.
He provided much valuable information on the tints curing process and what to use to clean the tint film.
Adam is very experienced installer with great product knowledge.

Perfect service

Charmaine and the team at Nunawading Happy tint are friendly , professional and informative. Im very happy and satisfied with my car's window tinting. The price was very affordable compared to price quoted by the Mazda dealer.

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives