Happy Tint

Happy Tint (page 4 of 19)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Bulleen

BulleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Tint installer Adam tinted my kitchen window in a timely and professional manner.
He provided much valuable information on the tints curing process and what to use to clean the tint film.
Adam is very experienced installer with great product knowledge.

Perfect service

Charmaine and the team at Nunawading Happy tint are friendly , professional and informative. Im very happy and satisfied with my car's window tinting. The price was very affordable compared to price quoted by the Mazda dealer.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Grade job from quote to install.

Craig came out real quick and did a seamless and professional quotation process. The price was good and the product backed it up. Good after quote service too. Felt very comfortable. Dylan came out to install. Great young bloke, very amenable and super professional. Credit to the trade and to Happy Tint. Very satisfied up to this point - Dylan just left and more than happy to write a review which I rarely do.

Bruce Wemyss

Bruce WemyssGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fabulous outcome for us

Adam arrived ahead of time and got on with the job. His craftsmanship was first rate and the results are outstanding. He also provided great tips for maintaining the tinting. I may even have converted him to Aussie Rules (Saints of course) thanks team. Regards Bruce W - Narre Warren

free loan car

excellent service was surprised to be offered a free loan car on arrival .Job was completed with appointment time The tinting looks good excellent service at moorabbin shop as well

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House and car tint looks good

Got the house and car done so far all good. Only feedback is the guy who came to do the house forgot to bring a few things with him that we needed to supply.

urspcl

urspcl

just brilliant service

RICK CAME OUR JUST BEFORE XMAS- QUOTED US VERY REASONABLE AND LISTENED - then Adam came today to install tint on 4 windows- super nice bloke efficient, professional, clean - and seems like greta job though won't know till the next hot sunny day - so far very impressed with this company service levels.

Roberto G.

Roberto G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient

I had about 15 windows to be tinted, requested a quote on a Thursday, the following Monday I had a quote, and 2 days later had Adam come in and complete the job. He was bang on time, and all done well before I thought he would! The service was professional, the quality was top notch, he inspected the finished product from inside and outside to make sure everything was perfect. Cleaned up everything from the install too. Great service, would definitely use again.

On top of all of that, not only is there more privacy now, but the upstairs rooms certainly feel like they're taking on less heat now.

Rose J

Rose JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect - in every way.

Our (upstairs) Research and Development room would became unbearably hot even on a mild day. Happy Tint came to the rescue and the area now has a perfect environment. The tint has cut down the heat factor dramatically.
Plus to my benefit our front doors have had a very attractive mirror tint applied this has diminished heat and glare making working at my desk so very comfortable.
Thank you Happy Tint - you came to our rescue and delivered!!.

Julie.F.

Julie.F.

Rippa service

Awesome customer service and communication from the team at Coburg North. They have done a rippa job would be highly recommended to anyone needing to tint their car. Thanks for the courtesy phone call. Cheers

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service highly recommend

I've had 2 cars tinted with Happy Tint and rate this company as one of the best. Great pricing, great service and excellent workmanship. I will not hesitate to recommend Happy Tint to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Installer

Adam was professional, on time and very friendly. We are extremely happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend Adam and the team to family and friends. Thanks very much.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Professional

Our neighbour recommended Happy Tint for seven large windows. We're delighted with the result thanks to Adam's attention to detail. Great to have someone who takes pride in their work.
Judy

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience.

The service all round was great. Prompt replies via email made booking everything so easy. Availability of a courtesy car made everything so much easier. Would definitely recommend this service.

Nola.h

Nola.hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great installer

Adam was very professional and informative on care of my tint job.
He did a great job. I have used them previously. So was good to use a company that I trusted.
Nola

Fabulous!

100% happy with the whole process to have 4 windows tinted at my home. From the first contact, quote, making an appointment & installation the whole process was seamless and happened within a week. Thank you to Adam for a job well done. I appreciated his assistance with taking down & putting back up large venetian blinds which were too heavy for me on my own. Everything went to plan, on-time, great job and friendly & interesting Adam to do the job. Would highly recommend Happy Tint.
Point Cook

FRANK DESANTIS

FRANK DESANTISGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FRANK DE SANTIS

Cassie was great contacting me late Friday night before my car was tinting and to confirm if I still needing a loan car for the day. From the time I spoke to cassie on the phone and then face to face I had no issue with there workmanship. They did a. great job on my Ford Ranger and I got a great price. Great job Happy Tint Sunshine JOB WAS DONE MONDAY 14 TH OCTOBER. THANKS FRANK

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant recommend them enough!

When I called up to get a tint quote for our Territory I was pleasantly surprised to be told $295 and no more! Was much cheaper than another place that quoted $360-$420. I got there was greeted with courtesy and respect. The car was done in a reasonable time, but having been able to use the courtesy car was a bonus! Casey was so chill and friendly! Explained everything and showed the difference between the darker and lighter tint! Result? Our family car now looks so much nicer! And with yesterdays 34 degrees in Melbourne, the car was not as hot as before! Impressed and would come back with our smaller Escape and will be recommending you to all our family and friends!

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How easy was that?

3 home windows tinted within a week of calling with my initial inquiry. Met Rick who was inspiring to listen to. Was offered a great price. And to Adam & Eryn, thank you so much for your time and great installation. You 2 deserve a massage! Thanks Happy Tint.

Nessie60

Nessie60

Highly recommend

Except for a slight communication hiccup which was promptly rectified, I’m extremely happy with the service, the quality of the tint and reasonable price. Would highly recommend and use again.

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint
Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives