• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Keith Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just ripped it off the windows. Dark and depressing. Did not live up to Rick’s claims. $1200 down the drain.

Never recommend this product. Now it’s off our room has come back to life. It certainly brought the outside in, as it was dark and depressing. What a waste. Rubbish

Keith

At 12.31pm, 7th of May, just had Rick ring me and abuse me for calling hi,m names and denigrating him in my comments here. Can anyone see any form of abuse? Just be careful if you write a review he does not like! Thanks Rick.

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t do it!

3 months after tinting had bubbled and peeled, I am still chasing for it to be replaced. No one returns calls. Lost count of the number of messages I have left for the Managing Director. They take your money and then say sorry we are not in your area this week. Don’t do it!

Caroline

Appalling service, terrible craftsmanship, worse costumer service. new office windows.

Think Twice

I booked home window tinting with this company and paid a deposit. They did not turn up on the day and time booked so I rang the company only to be told that they did not have any other jobs in the area so the job had to be rescheduled. Not much used to me when I have taken a day off work for the job to be done and no one contacted me. I cancelled the job and asked for my deposit to be refunded. I have called them, I have emailed them all with no reply Over a week later I am still waiting for the refund.
This company has no customer service what so ever. They take your deposit, don't do the job, then wont give you a refund.

Vicki J
Vicki J

AnnVictoria

Very disappointed Sunshine Branch damage to my door

TodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed

Brand new car less than 100kms sent to Dandenong scratched and glue on it didn't help one bit denied everything don't use them no call back no sorry Ric thumbsdown

Tod

Already tried this with [Names Removed] he is aware as well your Dandenong sub contractor you use against mine very disappointing

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product is great - but pretty sure its the same material the others use too

The customer service has left - apparently with growth they lost customer service not the installers but the office staff and trying to blame it on being late for my preferred time they set the time not me so hmm. . Very sad had used them three times before, and did have other premises but will use someone else. Customer service from the very top has changed. Only thing going for them is that the installer still knows what customer service is. Dont blame the customer for your changed customer service procedures - return customers speak volumes - sadly you lost this one.

Quality Please

Quality PleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad Tint Job and no Support just Excuses

Nothing new here with Bad Feedback, defective Tint Job and cat & Mouse Excuses, ACCC very interested in this Company. Poor Quality makes my car look like crap and makes me sick looking at the crap job.
Save the stress and go to Tint a Car

Stickler for detail ?

Poor poor poor... bad business no ethics. No service terrible tint.. dont trust the radio ads. They will not follow through.

Not so happy tint

Cassie

CassieRichmond

Nightmare!

I've never gone to the effort to write a bad review about an australian business, the worst experience ever.
The film in all my living room windows has defects from day one, Happy tint came up with all kinds of excuses finally blaming the manufactures...I'm treated like a ball being kicked around. Spoken to Rick who sounded trustworthy at the beginning, spoken to his wife Louise director of the business who now refuse to answer my calls, never trust a husband and wife business, you are both liars.
Have gone to VCAT, Rick or Louise never showed up, thanks to the debt collector Sheriffs who saved my day.

Use another company - get another quote

Carey C

Carey CMelbourne

I would not recommend this supplier...

Worst Tint Terrible customer service

Was sold a privacy tint which doesn’t work as can see through it. Took 9months to get anyone to respond to the problem which still is not fixed. Would not recommend happy tint to anyone.

Simtan

SimtanTaylors Lakes

Absolute Joke

PaulMelbourne

NOTHING happy about happy Tint

Paul

Thanks for that yeah the experience wasn’t pleasant and on top of it you walk away $695 poorer I could think of plenty more ways to get pleasure with $695 not nice feeling

Paul

Avoid this mob it's that simply

A lesson learnt...

I had a similar unpleasant experience with this salesman

Terrible customer service

Avoid like the plague

They tinted my car windows in Dec 2016, in the process damaging both front door trims, after a dozen emails to head office they admit liability but have done nothing to repair my car, now I have to take them to small claims Court to get my car repaired. Not Happy.

No show....no go

I booked them late last year and they arranged to come early in the morning to pick up my car.
They didn't show up so I called them but the office didn't know anything about my booking. They rang back about 45mins after and said someone would come in 1 hour.
When no one showed up I called them and they said there running a bit late and give it another 30mins.
They still didn't show up, they didn't call or let me know. They rang me the next day to make new arrangements and acted like the day before didn't even happen. I told them to forget about it.

I'm a sub contractor and I lost most the days work mucking around with them. The left hand doesn't know what the rights doing with them.

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives