Happy Tint

VladimirVIC, 3205

Spots from ballpoint pen on driver's seat after I received back my car

I found spots from ballpoint pen on driver's seat after I received back my car. I received a call from Happy Tint with apologizes saying that this is new staff's fault. They tried to clean them today but failed. The most interesting thing that I ordered Window Tint + Paint Protection + Interior Protection = $695 and how the advertised Interior Protection works if they can't clean it after they put all this "protection" on my leather seats? So I'm absolutely not satisfied...

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint
Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives