Lis

LisMelbourne

Paint protection and interior protection

Disappointed- my new car doesn't look any different and was just as dirty after being in the rain. No easier to clean either. Still needs to be washed just the same. Was sceptical after the whole application (both exterior and interior) took less than 90 mins.

John

JohnMelbourne

Avoid this mob if you can

Happy T.Happy Tint

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives