Happy Tint

• Rates and Fees
David Williams

David WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On Time Completed as quoted

The team arrived exactly as scheduled, completed a thorough competent job, with a fast clean up and finish. Invoice was exactly as quoted. Well done Happy Tint. Keep up the good work!

Professional Service and installation

From the start Happy Tint were fantastic to deal with. Tradesman turned up on time and installed our tint perfectly. From Steve in Sales to Ric & Martin in the installation team, each team member was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend Happy Tint for your tint needs.

Nigel F.

Nigel F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TWO WEEKS START TO FINISH

Had my house windows tinted and blinds installed under two weeks of signing the contract. Service and pricing is exceptional. No recommendations needed the 5 STAR rating & comments speak for themselves.

Great product!!

We got my husbands car windows tinted through happy tint and were a bit cautious to return as the sun strip had tocbe redone on the car. But very glad we did decide to get the house done it looks great!! Martin did a fantastic job putting the tint up. Couldnt be more happier with his work. Ric was lovely to deal with, the team responded quickly to emails and messages. Happy with the overall result.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tint is great, but...

At a week old, the tint looks great. However I wasn’t happy that water drips on inside vinyl of door (which can leave marks) and outside on duck were left on brand new car. Operator needs to work more cleanly.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House and car tint looks good

Got the house and car done so far all good. Only feedback is the guy who came to do the house forgot to bring a few things with him that we needed to supply.

Nessie60

Nessie60

Highly recommend

Except for a slight communication hiccup which was promptly rectified, I’m extremely happy with the service, the quality of the tint and reasonable price. Would highly recommend and use again.

Rene

ReneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service!

Happy Tint reservoir. What an amazing experience with happy tint, not only did the do an amazing job with my car but they were so easy to talk to and made the process so easy for me including picking up and dropping my car off! Would highly recommend. Thank you so much for being so fantastic Nicole! :)

Tony N

Tony NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY

Very happy with the service and information provided. I will definitely recommend to family and friends I picked the triple package of tints, interior and paint protection, the price was very affordable.

Great product, Great Installation

Used Happy tint for two properties we own and have used a variety of their different tints on different windows. Their installs are top quality and we've never had any issues with bubbling or peeling of the film. The sales guys for quoting a quite friendly and will listen to what your requirements are before trying to suggest a solution. Much better than other companies who just push, push, push what they feel is best.

Affordable but good service

Very affordable compared to others and quality of car window tint is good. Will come back if I bought a new car.

Groover Z

Groover ZBrighton East

Great result - Happy Tint

Very happy with the great service, from quoting until installation. The proof will be in the pudding come the hot weather as the house windows get direct sunlight during the summer period. The installation was excellent and the windows look great from inside and outside.

Wal

WalMelbourne

Good service and competitive prices

I had my car my windows tinted st Dandenong. It didn't take long. I was mostly happy other than a couple of small marks on one window. They quickly agreed to replace it. Looks great and I'd recommend them.

Haids

Haids

Happy with the home tinted windows

Happy with the tinted windows done on the front of the house. Communication could be improved and samples brought to the home when quote was done, as I didn’t know what sort of job would be done but all in all the job was done to satisfaction.

whiskey

whiskeydandenong

excelent job

had window tint done by happytint dandenong was very happy with service job only took about 1 hour would recomend to anyone

Happy tint windows

Very happy with window tinting from happy tint. Martin was very tidy. Had several windows and car tinted - all look great and makes a difference to sun glare, heat and privacy.

Should have called sooner

Extremely happy with end result.
Refreshing to find such a professional company, who I would thoroughly recommend, and welcome into my home again.
Special thanks to Rick and Adrian for his attention to detail.
A great company to deal with.

Wanda

WandaMelbourne

Great Service

From the initial contact to the installation the service and communication was excellent. Looking forward to seeing the changes that the tint will make to my house. I have already noticed the no glare when the curtains are open. Would recommend Happy Tint as an alternative to roller shutters any day.

Frank B.

Frank B.

Interior and Car Paint Protection

The service was prompt and punctual. The person who came out to do the work was very customer focused and provided some great tips in keeping my car in new car showroom condition. i would certainly recommend them and use their services again if I purchase a new car.

Nate T

Nate TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem is getting solved

Earlier on I posted a review about my experience with this business and this is being sorted out atm. The damaged window scheduled to be replaced this Wednesday by the VW dealership. Once done Hope they can finish their tinting job soon. I will update here once everything is sorted out.

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint
Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives