Happy Tint

• Rates and Fees

Peter Richards

Peter RichardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company

A very professional company in their approach to clients in general. Excellent service and we would highly recommend Happy Tint,for any prospective client's . Ric and Martin were extremely helpful in every way. Thank you.
Peter and Hilda.

cmward60

cmward60Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great all round job

My experience of Happy Tints from start to finish has been excellent. Ric Mitchell called to measure and gave me a quote which was very reasonable and a few days later, Martin called to install the tints which was done quickly and efficiently. All round a great job from start to finish. I highly recommend Happy Tints.

Liam

Liam

Can’t rate them high enough!

From dealing with the sales manager, to the guy who came down for the quote, to the tradie that completed the job, these guys offer the most friendly, easy and high quality service. Couldn’t be happier with the end result and how smooth the whole process was. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a good price, exceptional customer service and professional quality.

Dave K

Dave KMelbourne

Fantastic Tinting Service

Would like to thank Happy Tint for their excellent service and products
Dylan the installer did a fantastic job and I highly recommend him for anybody needing any type of tint work

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car tinting and paint protection

Recently purchased RAM 1500 and Happy Tint Dandenong did window and ceramic paint protection. When I went to pick up the car they informed me that there were 4 spots of bird poo on the roof that was eating into the paint work. Ram dealer fixed problem under warranty and I took car to Nunawading Happy Tint and they reapplied paint protection plus due to a problem accessing rear window of car applied tinting to the window. The service was exceptional, John, Alex, the lady in reception and the window tinter went out of their way and there was no extra cost. I would highly recommend Happy Tint Nunawading for paint protection and window tinting.

Poyda

PoydaVictoria

Tint is perfect and keeps my house cooler

I used Happy Tint a few years back to tint half my house windows. I just got them back to tint the other half, and as per the first visit, they excelled once again. Their tint material is superior and has a lifetime warranty. The installer from my area has great knowledge and tinting skills.

Thanks R.

I highly recommend Happy Tint.

Tania A

Tania AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wow! No more $$ spent on electricity running the aircon!

Wow! What a difference the tinting has made to our home. Our back kitchen area was always like a sauna in Summer - we would always have the aircon running from Morning to evening. Today is 35C and haven't put it on once! We had our 3 large glass sliding doors tinted and it has been the best investment! We considered blinds, but didn't want the cost or having to constantly be pulling them up and down just to go outside (it's the exit to our back yard). Ric was professional and very knowledgeable. He helped decided which amount of tint would work for that area. We even got our skylight tinted too. I would thoroughly recommend Happy Tint!

Brysel

BryselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

After a delay caused by Covid, the service was fantastic. On time, friendly and a great job done.
Totally cleaned up any mess and left everything as he found it. Thanks for a great result.

Rates and Fees
Rex C.

Rex C.

Happy with the job and service.

We are previous Happy Tint car window tint customers and have been happy with the service and quality of their work. Today we had our family room windows tinted. The technician whose name was Dylan I think was on time, courteous and professional in his workmanship. I have no hesitation in recommending Happy Tint. Just one thing I would suggest is to have the technician's name on the invoice. It would be handy if a request was made for future work.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

We are very happy with the result of installation of film tint to our east facing windows. The experience with Happy Tint has been very positive, from the initial query with the Happy Tint office, to the quote process from Steve, the confirmation of the job booking with Rick and the installation with Martin. Martin himself was a pleasure to deal with, informative, professional, timely and pleasant. All together, a good job!

Peter Harris

Peter HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An example of vertical service ... from enquiry to follow up

From our initial enquiry to follow service has been exemplary.
Ric gave positive advice on our new build and the installing technician arrived on time with professional courtesy and skills.
We had just one window of many with an adhesion problem. This was corrected with extra-ordinary courtesy from the MD, the receptionist and the service coordinator.
Our request was satisfied within 24 hours and we are the happiest of customers.
We recommend Happy Tint strongly to all our friends.
Thank you Ric and your team.
Peter and Bernadette Harris

Tinting my East facing windows.

I am more than pleased with the professionalism of Happy Tint. The person who came was on time very pleasant and professional. I could feel the temperature lower immediately the job was completed. I am sure that I will be more than pleased to have gone ahead and have the windows tinted.

Bruno

BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

This is now the third time we have used Happy Tint and on each occasion their professionalism and competence was most impressive. Room temperatures are considerably lower, meaning air-con is rarely used. We highly recommend both the product and the company for quality service and honest recommendations.

Todd white

Todd white

House tinting - Simply amazing

Easy process, asked for a quote Wednesday had Steve here Thursday. Steve was a absolute gentleman one of the best sales persons I've have ever seen such a professional and genuine man. And the price was such a pleasant surprise.

Martin did a great job of the install and also a pleasant man. The tint looks amazing and very happy with the whole process. Martin really takes pride in all his work and it shows :)

Cinthea

CintheaVictoria

Model customer service

Great communication from the outset via email because of covid, easily booked and conducted inspection, good value for money compared to other companies, then a quick no nonsense installation, easy

Lino

LinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great & timely srevice and installation

Very prompt onsite quotation and installation was very quick - within 2 business days. Call centre operator was very polite & professional, as was the installer who left site in a clean state.

Classic good old fashioned service at it's best

Friendly, courteous and efficient staff. Great to deal with. Happy Tint picked up my van and dropped it off within a few hours and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

Great Service

Attended the property very promptly.
Kept informed of installation date and the job was completed without a hitch.

Would recommend Happy Tint for your window tinting needs.
Thank you and keep on tinting.

Nick B.

Nick B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful experience from beginning to end

Wonderful experience. I wanted to get my home office windows tinted due to afternoon glare. The quote process was quick and easy. The install was smooth and painfree! Very happy!

Sue M

Sue MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Everyone at Happy Tint were very friendly and professional to deal with. We are extremely happy with the price, the prompt installation and the overall look. Highly recommend Happy Tint.

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint
Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives