QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

• Timeliness
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clean was rubbish

Clean was rubbish, Goldie never came back to honour bond clean. Real estate was unhappy with place, floors not clean, cupboards not cleaned. Whatever was used to wipe benches left them sticky. Absolute disgrace. Had to pay for another cleaner to come out to get my bond back. They never returned my calls or emails when I mentioned the place was still not complete.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Ad

THey are the biggest SHAM of a company

Never use these guys. They showed up 4 times to not do the job. I had to pay another cleaner again to do the job properly. They should never be allowed to exist and it is such a shame that they are allowed to exist.

Job Satisfaction
Brett R.
Brett R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware total Scam! 100% Guaranteed to lose your bond

I am a local real estate agent on the Sunshine Coast & my tenants booked this company to complete a bond clean. Upon inspection after supposed cleaning the entire house was filthy - tenants were forced to pay upfront ($800) and company was at property from 10 - 2pm. After 20+ calls to 'Carlie' with no answer & emails outlining required cleaning we finally had to arrange another cleaner & paid $500 to finish cleaning!
Do not use this company if you expect them to to honor the 100% bond back guarantee
This is a scam cleaning company & should not be allowed to trade In Queensland!!
We will be lodging a formal complaint with Office of Fair Trading! Good luck & be warned!!

Find out how Happy Tradie compares to other Pest Control Services

Do not use this company!!!!

I wish I had seen the reviews before I booked
They didn't show up on time (2hrs late after chasing them)
They didn't do follow up cleaning that was missed and I lost bond money because I couldn't get them in to clean what they missed. I called and emailed and they never responded.
Terrible service!!!

Nothappyjan
NothappyjanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never showed up or returned calls

Booked a bond clean on the Gold Coast with this company. Confirmed closer to the date and then they never showed up. Tried contacting them to no avail. Don’t use this company!!

Stacy lee
Stacy leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took money - didn’t show !!

Stay clear!!!! Took the money for the job but didn’t show! Sunshine Coast .. wouldn’t answer phone, only text, now number blocked.
Don’t use, website looks great however reviews are false!

Worst service ever !!!!

Failed to get my bond back due to the fact there work was so poor !!!

I am so angry

Did not pass bond inspection - refusal to honour company's guarantee.

Carpet cleaning did not pass the bond inspection done by my real estate, [name removed] refused to redo the clean, therefore dishonouring the company's guarantee to return if the cleaning does not pass inspection. I was then forced to get the carpet cleaned again by a different company (who did a great job) to ensure that my bond was returned.
[name removed] now refuses to answer any phone calls or respond to any of my many emails that I have sent here over these past months.
Do not deal with Happy Tradie if you have any hopes of getting your bond returned.

ROCHELLE
ROCHELLESunshine Coast

Carly - you're a disgrace.

Another no show bond clean which caused my pensioner mother another couple of days rent to be paid. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ruby
RubySunshine Coast

VERY POOR SERVICE

Carlie the boss in company doesn't know how to deal with clients. Quote less over the phone when cleaner show up demanding extra money for cleaning and making excuses.When rang Carlie she didn't answer phone call but would text instead. Ended up paying additional $60.00.
Poor service ever. BAD TRADIE.

Andy B
Andy BLabrador

Although I booked 3 weeks in Advance, they didn’t show up.

One of the best bond clean company

One of the best cleaning company. Best cystomer service.best cleaner. Best carpet man. Punctual and quite reliable
I will suggest everyone to use this company and its very very affordable compare to other.
Excellent service

Mel H
Mel HBrisbane

Good service

I had a good service done with these guys. Everything was as normal. Arrived 7am as planned. Paid them. Cleaned my place. Looked good. Got my receipt emailed. No probs!

May 23rd 2018 Update: Really nice cleaners

The 2 cleaners that came to cleans my place were so lovely, a really nice couple. I saw them working hard and wouldn’t have any hesitation booking them in again for my bond clean. This was in South Brisbane area.

Easy to deal with!

Moving home is a stressful time but the staff at Happy Tradie made it so much easier for us. They organised our bond clean, carpet clean & pest control for us. Pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this service. Thank you Hapoy Tradie!

Adam M
Adam MAU

No show

The "professional" has failed to call or show up.
My time is valuable to me and I'm not going to pay a company my hard earned money when they don't take a service time seriously.