Happy Tradie QLD

Happy Tradie QLD

1.0

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

THey are the biggest SHAM of a company

Never use these guys. They showed up 4 times to not do the job. I had to pay another cleaner again to do the job properly. They should never be allowed to exist and it is such a shame that they are allowed to exist.

Brett R.

Brett R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware total Scam! 100% Guaranteed to lose your bond

I am a local real estate agent on the Sunshine Coast & my tenants booked this company to complete a bond clean. Upon inspection after supposed cleaning the entire house was filthy - tenants were forced to pay upfront ($800) and company was at property from 10 - 2pm. After 20+ calls to 'Carlie' with no answer & emails outlining required cleaning we finally had to arrange another cleaner & paid $500 to finish cleaning!
Do not use this company if you expect them to to honor the 100% bond back guarantee
This is a scam cleaning company & should not be allowed to trade In Queensland!!
We will be lodging a formal complaint with Office of Fair Trading! Good luck & be warned!!

Do not use this company!!!!

I wish I had seen the reviews before I booked
They didn't show up on time (2hrs late after chasing them)
They didn't do follow up cleaning that was missed and I lost bond money because I couldn't get them in to clean what they missed. I called and emailed and they never responded.
Terrible service!!!

Pest Control Services

Find out how Happy Tradie QLD compares to other Pest Control Services

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never showed up or returned calls

Booked a bond clean on the Gold Coast with this company. Confirmed closer to the date and then they never showed up. Tried contacting them to no avail. Don’t use this company!!

Stacy lee

Stacy leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Took money - didn’t show !!

Stay clear!!!! Took the money for the job but didn’t show! Sunshine Coast .. wouldn’t answer phone, only text, now number blocked.
Don’t use, website looks great however reviews are false!