Happy Tradie

Happy Tradie (page 3 of 5)

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Got my bond back

No issues at all, booked a bond clean in Brisbane, they turned up, did the job, sent me a receipt, and the agent passed my exit inspection. Exactly what I asked for. Am recommending to friends and family.

Rip off and bad service

Asked another $150 in addition to quote before they would start. Did NOT clean apartment properly - and had to use ANOTHER cleaner to finish the job. No response from company or contractor.

Thief

Got a bond clean organised with them. They showed up 2.5 hours later and said that, because my unit was a bit bigger than expected, they will have to charge me $250 more. When I said that the price was unacceptable and decided I didn't need their services the cleaner ([name removed]) took $50 just for showing up 2.5 HOURS LATER than expected...

I obviously called back the Happy Tradie to sort this out and they told me that they won't refund those $50 and hung up the call...

Donna

DonnaGold Coast

Dont Waste your time

BUYER BEWARE!!! We had to pay upfront for a bond clean, only to find out they didnt bother cleaning the walls or the door tracks. When we contacted them about it (both happy tradie and the contractor that provided the service) the response was poor.

Terrible service

Used for bond clean, got quote and contractor turned up and asked for an extra $200 before starting. Average clean and stole toilet 6 rolls of toilet paper that were still being used. Would never use again.

Good upholstery cleaning

Happy to have my upholstery cleaned. Had stains from my dog and Craig the cleaner got them out for me. He did tell me that there is no guarantee with this kind of stain as it can be permanently in the sofa and hard to lift out, but I was really happy with the result. So far the odour has gone and hasn't returned. Had it cleaned 2 weeks ago.

Great to have clean oven

Jas and Karam did a very good job cleaning my oven. They were well presented and polite. Would use again

Another outstanding job by Jas & Karam

This couple is fantastic - friendly, quick, professional, courteous and both the oven and range hood were left spotless. Done in less than two hours and I'm extremely happy. Have already recommended them to people at work, and will use them again myself.

Bond Cleaning Review

I could not fault the communication with this company, not just with Happy Tradie but also with their subcontractors (cleaners, pest control, carpets) all contacted me to organise the clean. There were a few things forgotten during the clean like tops of fans and rails of sliding windows but they were more than happy to come back the next day to redo. Even the landlords took down their number because of how happy they were with the service. Definitely recommend!

Oven cleaning great job

Great work by Jas and Karam cleaning my oven to make it look brand new. They were efficient, arrived on time and did an awesome job.

JRivers

JRiversSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

So happy with the service. Punctual, friendly, fast and thorough. Absolutely astounded at how beautiful my house looks. I'm very sure I'll get my bond back. Very very very happy!!!

Jas and Karam are the ones you want

Mello

MelloQueensland

Disgusting Service!

Booked for some office cleaning. Never showed up. Called the number I did the original booking with and was transferred to a call center. Call center confirmed our job said she would get a message to the cleaner. No one called never heard anything! Worst service EVER!! Do not use!!

Happy Customer

Excellent job done. This is the 3rd time I've used them and each time I've had a good experience. I move every 12 months so I've used them over 3 years and will continue to get them to do my bond cleans. My real estate recommended them initially, I think they work with several real estates so they do know what they are doing.

Dinu

Dinu

Please dont make this mistake.

Terrible contractors, terrible customer service. They blocked my mobile numbers so I couldn't call them anymore.No reply to emails. I Had to pay for the bond cleaning again with a new company.

gardengnome

gardengnomeBrisbane

Robbed by Happy Tradie Cleaners

Excellent carpet cleaning

My carpets were heavily soiled and the carpet cleaner made it look brand new . It also smelt amazing . The carpet cleaners were very prompt and kept to the arrival time confirmed the night before . I am very happy with this service .

Reviewer

ReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items stolen - lies told - still attempting to get items back

The clean was fine but I had left a lego set worth 200 dollars wrapped in a blanket in a washing basket. Cleaners were told to leave it as we would be back for it. Arrived to inspect the job and lego pieces strewn all over the stair well, when I called to get my belongings back I was given a terrible excuse that "they had deleted the number and couldn't contact you" - when items were returned there were missing lego pieces AND the blanket and basket that it was in was completely different.

I am still trying to recover the stolen property - useless service.

Levi

Levibrisbane

Will use them again next time

My real estate recommended these cleaners for my end of lease clean. I had bond clean, carpet clean and pest control done. Everything was done all in one day. I just left keys in letterbox for them to arrive anytime, I was at work. Very easy process.

Crap company!! Do not use

Do not book this company!! I needed an urgent bond clean and they said they could do it for me so I told them to book it in. I tried ringing and texting them to confirm everything and my calls were either rejected, went to voicemail and never returned. I never heard from them!!

Unprofessional and unreliable. Do not trust them.