Happy Tradie

Happy Tradie (page 5 of 5)

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Wouldn't bother, spend the extra money.

Recently booked in Bond Clean + Carpets + Pests. Both cleaners and carpet cleaner turned up two days early, I turned them away. On the right day, the cleaners came and did a terrible job, didn't even vacuum for the carpet cleaner. Fortunately the second time the cleaned it was much better. Also, you will be given no information from Happy Tradie as to what is included in the clean, or the length of warranty on the clean.

The only reason this company got 2 stars was because the Carpet Cleaner was excellent.

amazing

We used HAPPY TRADIE Cleaners to do our end of year lease clean in our flat when we moved apartments and were really, really happy with the results. We were dreading having to clean the house once we’d moved so these guys made it much easier for us. The property was left in a better condition than what we had received it.
The property manager and owner were so impressed they asked for our cleaners details for future reference. I did my research and their pricing is very competitive. The property manager confirmed that their normal cleaner is about the same price but the quality of service is not near as high.
We will definitely use them again in future.

Linda Waters

Linda WatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven Clean

Contracted Happy Tradie to clean my oven pretty ordinary job could have done it myself given the results, was told also the stove top was extra, I should have been told this at booking, therefore did it myself. Contractors spoke very little English not engaging with me at all was asked several times they wanted to be paid in cash which I thought was a bit dodgy, NO receipt either, won't use again nor do I recommend. Linda

Terrible - do not use!!!

It took the gentleman about 10mins to carpet "clean" our whole apartment. He did a terrible job and we ended up having to pay for a more reputable company to come and redo the job. Don't waste your money with "Happy Tradie"!!!! Not happy Jan!

Woefully Inept

Would rate 0 stars if I could.
The cleaner didn't show up two days in a row, no warning from their head office and noone knew what was going on. Bad all around.

Lee

LeeQld

Very Poor Business Communication & Service!

Allan

AllanGold Coast

Terribly unreliable service.

Best cleaning services so far

I booked happy tradies to do bond cleaning for my unit. Had bit of issue with booking date but they managed to sort it out within no time. I was amazed to see how clean was my unit after that. Carpet looked like brand new and you cant even any dirt mark anywhere. Such a great professional service and it was affordable as well. Highly recommend them and i would surely use them again.

Ken

Kenbrisbane

Great couch clean

Had my couch cleaned and it looks great. Light grey couch has general dirty marks but now it looks like new again. I do wish I got it scotchguarded though. Next time I'll add that on as I think it helps with preventing stains. Recommend for sure!

Find out how Happy Tradie compares to other Pest Control Services

Excellent cleaners and very happy with the outcome! Definitely recommend!

This is the second time I have used Happy Tradie for a bond, carpet clean and pest control. Absolute great job done once again, didn't have to go back for any fix ups and real estate even mentioned how good the job was. I definitely recommend for all types of clean, friendly staff and easy as to book in immediately on such short notice.

Good job!

Very happy with my bond clean, the cleaners were polite and punctual and did a good job cleaning. I was happy with the price too. Would use this company again.

Thorough and friendly

I have had carpets cleaned twice now before rental inspections. Found the service to be fantastic. Not only was the price reasonable the actual carpet clean was fantastic. Removing pet stains and all! I would recommend Happy Tradie with complete confidence.

YouKnowWho

YouKnowWhoSunshine Coast

Bad company

BenL

BenLbrisbane

Good Bond Clean

Had a bond clean done last week and the young couple that came to do the job were very good. I met them there in the morning and when I returned in the afternoon the place looked great. Everything was done as expected. Price was reasonable and I got a receipt to give to my agent. It came with a guarantee but I didn't have to use it, it passed my inspection. No complaints at all. Will use again.

Gavin

GavinAlexandra Headland

Unhappy customer Happy Trafie

We contracted Happy Tradie to do a bond clean on the Sunshine Coast and it was really was a terrible experience. The original quoted price was increased by $150 points when the cleaners arrived and then the cleaners proceeded ([name removed] and her partner) to do an average job. When they were advised they had missed a number of areas they initially agreed to return to do the job properly and then reneged. Bizarre! And then when I contacted [name removed] and the Happy Tradie person ([name removed]) they did not even have the courtesy to reply.
Whatever you do don't go anywhere near this company or their cleaners. They ripped us off!