Happy Tradie

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

THey are the biggest SHAM of a company

Never use these guys. They showed up 4 times to not do the job. I had to pay another cleaner again to do the job properly. They should never be allowed to exist and it is such a shame that they are allowed to exist.

Brett R.

Brett R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware total Scam! 100% Guaranteed to lose your bond

I am a local real estate agent on the Sunshine Coast & my tenants booked this company to complete a bond clean. Upon inspection after supposed cleaning the entire house was filthy - tenants were forced to pay upfront ($800) and company was at property from 10 - 2pm. After 20+ calls to 'Carlie' with no answer & emails outlining required cleaning we finally had to arrange another cleaner & paid $500 to finish cleaning!
Do not use this company if you expect them to to honor the 100% bond back guarantee
This is a scam cleaning company & should not be allowed to trade In Queensland!!
We will be lodging a formal complaint with Office of Fair Trading! Good luck & be warned!!

Do not use this company!!!!

I wish I had seen the reviews before I booked
They didn't show up on time (2hrs late after chasing them)
They didn't do follow up cleaning that was missed and I lost bond money because I couldn't get them in to clean what they missed. I called and emailed and they never responded.
Terrible service!!!

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never showed up or returned calls

Booked a bond clean on the Gold Coast with this company. Confirmed closer to the date and then they never showed up. Tried contacting them to no avail. Don’t use this company!!

Stacy lee

Stacy leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Took money - didn’t show !!

Stay clear!!!! Took the money for the job but didn’t show! Sunshine Coast .. wouldn’t answer phone, only text, now number blocked.
Don’t use, website looks great however reviews are false!

Worst service ever !!!!

Failed to get my bond back due to the fact there work was so poor !!!

I am so angry

Did not pass bond inspection - refusal to honour company's guarantee.

Carpet cleaning did not pass the bond inspection done by my real estate, [name removed] refused to redo the clean, therefore dishonouring the company's guarantee to return if the cleaning does not pass inspection. I was then forced to get the carpet cleaned again by a different company (who did a great job) to ensure that my bond was returned.
[name removed] now refuses to answer any phone calls or respond to any of my many emails that I have sent here over these past months.
Do not deal with Happy Tradie if you have any hopes of getting your bond returned.

ROCHELLE

ROCHELLESunshine Coast

Carly - you're a disgrace.

Another no show bond clean which caused my pensioner mother another couple of days rent to be paid. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ruby

RubySunshine Coast

VERY POOR SERVICE

Carlie the boss in company doesn't know how to deal with clients. Quote less over the phone when cleaner show up demanding extra money for cleaning and making excuses.When rang Carlie she didn't answer phone call but would text instead. Ended up paying additional $60.00.
Poor service ever. BAD TRADIE.

Andy B

Andy BLabrador

Although I booked 3 weeks in Advance, they didn’t show up.

Adam M

Adam MAU

No show

The "professional" has failed to call or show up.
My time is valuable to me and I'm not going to pay a company my hard earned money when they don't take a service time seriously.

Belle

BelleBrisbane

Not Impressed

Booked the service a week in advance and they never showed up. Contacted the company who said they would follow up with the technician, however have not heard back regarding what happened. Followed up with an email and have not yet received a reply.

Horrible service!

Booked in a full bond clean over a month ago and this morning the cleaners never turned up and we never got a call saying they cancelled. We move out tomorrow and now we’re left with no cleaners at the last minute. Completely unprofessional please never ever book with this company!

Jake s

Jake sGold Coast

Do not book!!!

Booked bond clean and they quoted me a good price. "Allegedly" Arrived at the property 45 minutes early because cleaner felt like it. Once he saw no one was that the property he canceled my bond clean and left without so much as a call or extra message. Very very unprofessional, when I finally got in contact with cleaner he was very rude and abusive and blamed the entire incident, and when I called him unprofessional he swore his head off at me and hung up the phone. Absolute worst experience ever please please do not book this company!!!

beagle

beaglehamilton

Don't Use This Company

Booked a steam clean for my loungesuite. Cleaner didn't show and I received no phonecalls from the company to advise why. I rang them 3 times with a promise of a phonecall back - didn't hear anything. Absolutely appalling service. Do not use this company.

Worst company ever!!!

I booked in a bond clean on the Tuesday for 8am on Friday everything was all good then at 930 on Friday i received a text message to say they had to cancel the bond clean. I stressed to them that this job was very important and had to be done on that day and they totally let me down and left me with no alternative. Very unprofessional i advise to look elsewhere if you need something done property and on time.

Terrible Contractors

I booked through the call centre for a bond and carpet clean. The contractor turned up late afternoon on his own to do the entire home. When he left the floors where not cleaned, non of the walls were even touched and he totally just missed the laundry. I dont know what he even did to be totally honest it looked as it did when he went in. Our realestate exit report was a mile long with things thats were not done we now have to pay another cleaner to come in to do the job hapoy tradie should have done in the first place. They are bow not answering calls or emails. I DO NOT recommend happy tradie whats so ever.

Damian L

Damian LBrisbane

Cleaner was a no show and absolutely zero contact from the company

Had a bond cleaning scheduled for 10am, on the day of the clean I waited at the property from 9am to ensure it was a smooth process and. From 10:30 onwards I tried calling Happy Tradie to see if I could get in touch with the cleaner but they never once answered a call. By 12pm I was sick of it and decided I would not be using this company for any further needs.

Don't bother with this joke of a company for any kind of work you might need.

My dog could do a better job

Carole

Carole

Don't waste your time with this unprofessional company.

What a waste of time.
Booked an oven clean a week in advance for today between 8-12. Confirmed the booking two days ago.
Rang twice this morning to check. Finally obtained the cleaner's phone number. Not coming to do job.
Had informed happy tradie she could not work.
Absolutely useless mob of inefficient time wasters. DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME TRYING TO GET ANYWHERE WITH THESE PEOPLE.