Happy Tradie

Happy Tradie

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

No show

Twice booked in a time, to have my lounge cleaned, twice the cleaner didn't show.
    Wasted my time, don't use this company.

Terrible cleaning job, didn't stick to the 5 day guarantee

The bond cleaners didn't dust the house down or clean marks of the walls on the first visit, also didn't clean the floors properly. When i tried to call happy tradie, the second the girl on the phone (who was quite rude to talk to) heard my address and name she hung up on me. Since then i haven't been able to get back in touch with them. Worst $600 I've spent for a long time.

Job not completed properly or on time

Pest Control Services

Find out how Happy Tradie compares to other Pest Control Services

Wouldn't bother, spend the extra money.

Recently booked in Bond Clean + Carpets + Pests. Both cleaners and carpet cleaner turned up two days early, I turned them away. On the right day, the cleaners came and did a terrible job, didn't even vacuum for the carpet cleaner. Fortunately the second time the cleaned it was much better. Also, you will be given no information from Happy Tradie as to what is included in the clean, or the length of warranty on the clean.

The only reason this company got 2 stars was because the Carpet Cleaner was excellent.