Happy Tradie

Happy Tradie

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

Bond clean

Jas and Karam undertook a bond clean for us and I could not fault their work. Hope the real estate feels the same way. Thank you to both of them for working in the extreme heat of today

Great to have clean oven

Jas and Karam did a very good job cleaning my oven. They were well presented and polite. Would use again

Bond Cleaning Review

I could not fault the communication with this company, not just with Happy Tradie but also with their subcontractors (cleaners, pest control, carpets) all contacted me to organise the clean. There were a few things forgotten during the clean like tops of fans and rails of sliding windows but they were more than happy to come back the next day to redo. Even the landlords took down their number because of how happy they were with the service. Definitely recommend!

Pest Control Services

Find out how Happy Tradie compares to other Pest Control Services

Tcra

TcraBrisbane

Good job. Would use agail

Had a bond clean and carpet clean done last week. Overall was a good job done. Cleaners worked hard and carpet cleaner was lovely. I will use again for my next move.