Happy Tradie

Happy Tradie

QLD, NSW, WA, VIC

2.8

One of the best bond clean company

One of the best cleaning company. Best cystomer service.best cleaner. Best carpet man. Punctual and quite reliable
    I will suggest everyone to use this company and its very very affordable compare to other.
    Excellent service

Mel H

Mel HBrisbane

Good service

I had a good service done with these guys. Everything was as normal. Arrived 7am as planned. Paid them. Cleaned my place. Looked good. Got my receipt emailed. No probs!

May 23rd 2018 Update: Really nice cleaners

The 2 cleaners that came to cleans my place were so lovely, a really nice couple. I saw them working hard and wouldn’t have any hesitation booking them in again for my bond clean. This was in South Brisbane area.

Easy to deal with!

Moving home is a stressful time but the staff at Happy Tradie made it so much easier for us. They organised our bond clean, carpet clean & pest control for us. Pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this service. Thank you Hapoy Tradie!

Find out how Happy Tradie compares to other Pest Control Services

Affordable and quality carpet cleaning

Just had two rooms and a rug cleaned. The carpets were not in the best state and have come up pretty well! Carpet cleaner was on time, and good communication with the company.

Les H

Les HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great couch clean

Booked a cleaner on Tuesday for them to arrive on Thursday. Communication was great with both the office and the cleaner. Cleaner called to advise their arrival time and was on time, did a great job and was extremely pleasant. Would happily recommend.

Carpet Clean

I booked for a carpet clean and they did an incredible job! The cleaner came when he said he would and had the job done in no time at all! It was quick, pain free and great price! Recommended this company!

Very fast and efficient

They helped us on very short notice. I have used them twice now and would definitely recommend them. Very reasonable price and friendly service. Very fast and efficient with their work. I highly recommend them.

Oven clean fabulous

Jas and Karam transformed my oven in a relatively short time - arrived on time, cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and were extremely pleasant.
    Thank you!

Bond Clean Gold Coast - Great Job

I had booked Happy Tradie to a bond clean and then decided to read reviews. After reading lots of not so great reviews I was a little unsure about proceeding with the clean. I went ahead and had a bond clean done on Saturday and could not be happier. The contractor arrived on time and was very professional. My real estate agent said it is one of the best bond cleans they had ever seen. I would use Happy Tradie again.

Perfect job

Professional tradies, perfectly clean house. What more could I ask for. Used them for a bond clean in the Gold Coast.

January 23rd 2018 Update: Good clean I’m happy

Davi and Sandy did the cleaning for me, they contacted me to start a little earlier and was fine by me. They started 7am instead of 8am. Earlier the better I think. I just wanted the cleaning done ASAP. Real estate said the cleaning was fine and no issues for us getting bond back. Happy and will use again

Jen

Jen

I will never clean an oven again!!!!

Very pleasant and professional tradesmen....cleaned my oven in no time at all....left no mess, were very punctual and the price was great. Would highly recommend this service to anyone wanting an almost new oven again.

very thorough bond clean, carpets and pest control

The staff have completed the bond cleaning, pest control and carpet clean activities efficiently and thoroughly. I would use the service again and recommend to others.

Good job done

Booked via email because I can't call while at work, they sent me a booking confirmation on email to confirm the job, on the day they arrived they cleaned flat out as I was there most of the time fixing up some things to finalise my exit. Happy with the job done. No complaints here! Will recommend!

Fantastic carpet clean

I had a real mess on my carpets and I thought I wouldn't be able to get my bond back because the stains were really bad. Craig came out to do them and he was magic, so impressed! I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Got my bond back

No issues at all, booked a bond clean in Brisbane, they turned up, did the job, sent me a receipt, and the agent passed my exit inspection. Exactly what I asked for. Am recommending to friends and family.

Good upholstery cleaning

Happy to have my upholstery cleaned. Had stains from my dog and Craig the cleaner got them out for me. He did tell me that there is no guarantee with this kind of stain as it can be permanently in the sofa and hard to lift out, but I was really happy with the result. So far the odour has gone and hasn't returned. Had it cleaned 2 weeks ago.

Another outstanding job by Jas & Karam

This couple is fantastic - friendly, quick, professional, courteous and both the oven and range hood were left spotless. Done in less than two hours and I'm extremely happy. Have already recommended them to people at work, and will use them again myself.

Oven cleaning great job

Great work by Jas and Karam cleaning my oven to make it look brand new. They were efficient, arrived on time and did an awesome job.

JRivers

JRiversSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

So happy with the service. Punctual, friendly, fast and thorough. Absolutely astounded at how beautiful my house looks. I'm very sure I'll get my bond back. Very very very happy!!!

Jas and Karam are the ones you want