HappySkin Co Classic

HappySkin Co Classic

Matte White, Gloss Pink

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

2.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (18) · No (27)

Chris

Chris

Way better than expected

I bought a handset late May 2020 and while it did take a little longer than I would have hoped to come (a little over 2 weeks) but I found the company to be rather transparent about the delay times. About half of my online purchased around that time were getting delayed so I was kind of expecting some issues with shipping if I'm honest. From the point of actually receiving the IPL it has been a pleasure. I haven't had any issues with my device and the results have blown me away. It worked almost immediately on my arms and started working on my lower back hairs after the third session. So stoked with this purchase and I have told a bunch of my mates about it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

JakeS

JakeS

Trash

terrible company and product; the company has not been good to me. They have been rude and refuse to refund me.
Do not waster your time of money. Buyers beware of this scam

Marty

Marty

Male review

Purchased in January 2020 for A$239.00.

Shaina Danko

Shaina DankoSydney, NSW

Worked on middle eastern skin tone

Used my IPL laser device on level 4 out of 5 as that was recommended for my skin tone. The sensation while using was not painful as advertised but on sensitive areas you can definitely feel a more of the warm flash feeling. This was a gift for my daughter but she never ended up using it so she offered it to me. I never have had a laser clinic session so I cannot compare but the results have been pleasing. I have used this hair removal device for my arms and legs, it generally takes me about 25 minutes for completion of my treatment.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$249.00.

Effective on legs & underarms

Completed my 15th session on my legs and underarms this week and have been very pleased with the results that I've achieved. I started noticing a difference in my hair regrowth on my legs after approx 4 sessions. The underarms took a little longer to see noticeable results but have since been working well. The first 10 sessions I did weekly and the last 4 or 5 I've been doing about once a month or every 3 weeks depending on if im bothered. Hair growth on my legs is minimal (a couple random hairs here and there every couple of weeks). My underarms haven't had any hair growth at all for at least a month.

Purchased in February 2020.

Is not working!!!!

I ordered this device and I tried it the device worked but after a few flash, it stopped working!!! I turned it off and tried it another day it did not work again, so the device was unusable!!
I told them that this device is not working they asked me for a video that I sent how I work with the device, then they send me another one that this one did not work even one time!!!
I’m in wonder about people reviews that they are using and it works I do not believe that those reviews are from people.
Now I have two unusable devices in my room.
I even find it funny to ask them to send a new one because this is not working at all!!!
I’m asking for a refund.

Rashida

RashidaSydney, NSW

Saved me in quarantine and fast shipping

Purchased a Happy Skin co device to do my hair removal at home just before everything went into lockdown so I was very lucky with my timing. I had done laser in a clinic years ago which worked very well for me but was a little pricey for me to keep up with. Shipping came to me faster than expected. I ordered on a Monday morning and received the Tuesday afternoon (shipping to Sydney). I have been doing 1-2 sessions a week for few months and it has removed just about all of my hair on my legs and Brazilian. For my underarms there are still a couple of hairs growing on only my left side for some reason.

Purchased at www.happyskinco.com for A$199.00.

Didn’t get my laser

Worst company I had to deal ever!!!
Its been 4 months since I ordered your product! No delivery, no refund. Happy skin doesn’t care at all about you or your order., they just need your money. If you don’t want to waste your money don’t order from company. They are fooling people, sending only promises, but not the goods!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$170.00.

Kayla

Kayla

Did not do anything for me.

Did not do anything for me. I was using this product correctly every week for months and saw little to no hair reduction at all. Have since ended up getting my laser hair removal done professionally.

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic compares to other IPL Machines

Outstanding customer service & It works!

I bought my device in January for around $200. I used it faithfully once a week. It malfunctioned by June and it was just starting to get good results so I was really upset. They shipped me a new one out immediately! Now that's excellent customer service! Thank you Happy Skin Care Co. You rock! It really does work just be patient and diligent. It does get kinda hot on your skin so I would not use it longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$200.00.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Excellent. After about 20 weeks usage, excellent results. Thanks

Used it for 10 weeks, and had excellent results. That was 5 months ago and the hair hasn't grown back.
Well worth the price asking pricr I paid, which was $299.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$299.00.

Michele

Michele

Scam People

Don't waste your time buying this product, they won't deliver, don't be stupid paying for delivery because they don't even have equipment in stock. When you try to ask for an explanation of your order, they give you the same ctrl + C ctrl + V mechanical response.
Feeling used in a dirty scheme to deceive people. It is not reliable.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$213.99.

Horrible Policy

Once I saw my generic email saying they are going to take a while I had to look into other reviews not just on their website and instagram.. DO NOT BUY, they have HORRIBLE customer service, wont give you your money back even though you don't even have the product. The company gives off scam vibes. Why is afterpay allowed on their page? I have emailed afterpay to try and sort this out.

Update: if you want real help go to their instagram! their instagram team literally refunded me in 2mins and were so lovely!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

Don’t buy unless you want to wait forever

Purchased this item and as stated on website was told it would be a few business days... get an email two days later stating they have no stock available and I would need to wait till stock arrives .. How can you take consumers money when you don’t actually have the product...
4 weeks on and I was still waiting , had not heard anything from happy skin.. sent them a message asking where my order was and I was told they were still waiting on stock but should have it within 3 weeks.... Ummm I didn’t purchase a product only to have to wait 2 months to receive it ....luckily I purchased through afterpay... I made a complaint to afterpay and they refunded my account !!!
Don’t purchase from this company

Purchased in April 2020.

Biggest SCAM

Happyskinco dont care at all about the customer once they have the money. Poor service, constantly ignored and the product showed barely any results. Dont trust them at all. Better to go with a proper company with a legitimate reputation

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.00.

Where is my order????

I ordered this item April 20 2020 and have yet to receive it. I understand things are delayed due to the circumstances but I’ve ordered from several other companies and none of them have taken nearly this long. They sure did take my money quickly.

Purchased for A$159.00.

Elissa White

Elissa WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s not safe to use

I’m used to doing IPL in the salons, where they give you glasses, use cooling treatments and cold air during the treatment.
I bought this while in the lockdown and was thrilled about the purchase.

I only had 2-3 flashes and I stopped immediately - it hurt my eyes like nothing ever before (even though I was looking away) and it felt like it was burning my skin. Indeed, I had a red spot on my skin (luckily I stopped!) and it took a while for my eyes to stop hurting :( Nothing is safe about this product, typical dropshipping business with no idea what they’re doing:(

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$200.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Bought, doesn't work, owner refuses to refund

Product that stopped working after the second time. Super slow anyway and not easy to use. Would not recommend massive waste of money. Owner now refuses to refund the money for a product they seemed faulty after I provided multiple video proof.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$240.00.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Please do not waste your money on this product, it doesn't work and you can't get your money back. I am in the long process of trying to get my money back and being fobbed off with generic emails. They only thing it removed was my skin when it burnt it and not a single hair !

Purchased in November 2019.

Unsafe Product/ Horrible Customer Service

I found out I was pregnant immediately after ordering this product. After seeing that this product is allegedly unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding woman I contacted HappySkin Co immediately to plead for them to cancel my order. They did not. I asked if once the product arrived I could send it back for a return ( I even offered to pay for the return shipping). They said I could not. I am so frustrated with their customer service. They do not care about their customers well-being at all, they just want to sell their unsafe product. I'm sure if you had any other issues with their product they would not be very helpful. Do not buy from this selfish company!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$188.00.