HappySkin Co Classic

8 questions from our users

jaz

jazasked

Classic

How long does it take to charge?

Angi T.

Angi T.asked

Classic

Mine literally blew its cover off within 2 months of once a week use. Now what?

Ingrid G

Ingrid Gasked

Classic

I have a Happy Skin and I was pleased with my results but can you please tell me what the difference between your IPL and the cheaper imitation companies are? Thanks, Ingrid.

Randall T.

Randall T.asked

Classic

a comment: seems the jury is split down the middle, both in performance evaluations and refund experiences. Confusing. The reason for the inconsistent results is the difference between people and their hair?

Natasha A.

Natasha A.asked

Classic

How long does it take to receive the courier? or for the company to respnd?

Thomas
Thomas

Ordered my IPL on a Monday night and it arrived Thursday morning. I did not have to contact them for anything personally so I cannot comment on that.

carla a.
carla a.

Did they ask you to pay 40 more for duties and VAT? or some other cost from the courier??

Cheers

Cheersasked

Does this work or not?

Alice
Alice

Unfortunately did not for me. Didn’t even slightly reduce hair growth. I was using the device correctly, too. Shaving beforehand, etc.

Kayleigh

Kayleighasked

Classic

Can anyone provide results feedback? Thanks in advance

Vania

Just copying this from another response: It worked very well for me personally. I'm doing my entire body so sessions can take a bit of time but that would be the only down side for me. Also it's very easy to use if youre not usually a gadget person.

Ahkimkim