HappySkin Co Classic

HappySkin Co Classic

Matte White, Gloss Pink

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (30)

Over the moon!!

Could not be more happy with how great this little Ipl handset works and how quickly I started to see a difference in my hair growth. Seriously impressed me and I'm not usually the biggest fan of online shopping - I've been burned before! I have now gotten both my sister's their daughter's onto this too. Couldn't believe it at first but I'm over the moon!

Purchased in January 2020.

Jodi

JodiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Takes time, but so worth it!

Downside is this is quite a small handheld device so don't expect it to be fast if you're using on all of your body but only takes a few mins to do face, underarms and brazilian which is the regions I started using it on because those are the areas I most hated shaving. As we are coming into summer I've decided to start doing ipl treatments on my legs which now means i'm spending close to 40minutes to cover all of places. Results haven't been breathtakingly fast but for the price and connivence of it I'm more than happy to sit through it. Huge bonus for not being painful but it can get a little hot down stairs.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jackie

Jackie

Life changing!

I have been using this on my face and stomach for 5 weeks and it has literally changed my life! I have pretty whacky hormones and have always struggled with more body hair than most but this little gem of a product has me feeling better about myself than I possible ever have! I have been epilating my face every 2 or 3 days for years until I started doing this. I've had to switch to shaving while using my this but I have only now I'm down to shaving only once every 2 weeks which might not sound like much but it alot for me!
I've also been using on my snail trail for a month and it's already growing back so much less and I am hoping it will be fully gone before summer!!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Chris

Chris

Way better than expected

I bought a handset late May 2020 and while it did take a little longer than I would have hoped to come (a little over 2 weeks) but I found the company to be rather transparent about the delay times. About half of my online purchased around that time were getting delayed so I was kind of expecting some issues with shipping if I'm honest. From the point of actually receiving the IPL it has been a pleasure. I haven't had any issues with my device and the results have blown me away. It worked almost immediately on my arms and started working on my lower back hairs after the third session. So stoked with this purchase and I have told a bunch of my mates about it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

Marty

Marty

Male review

Purchased in January 2020 for A$239.00.

Shaina Danko

Shaina DankoSydney, NSW

Worked on middle eastern skin tone

Used my IPL laser device on level 4 out of 5 as that was recommended for my skin tone. The sensation while using was not painful as advertised but on sensitive areas you can definitely feel a more of the warm flash feeling. This was a gift for my daughter but she never ended up using it so she offered it to me. I never have had a laser clinic session so I cannot compare but the results have been pleasing. I have used this hair removal device for my arms and legs, it generally takes me about 25 minutes for completion of my treatment.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$249.00.

Effective on legs & underarms

Completed my 15th session on my legs and underarms this week and have been very pleased with the results that I've achieved. I started noticing a difference in my hair regrowth on my legs after approx 4 sessions. The underarms took a little longer to see noticeable results but have since been working well. The first 10 sessions I did weekly and the last 4 or 5 I've been doing about once a month or every 3 weeks depending on if im bothered. Hair growth on my legs is minimal (a couple random hairs here and there every couple of weeks). My underarms haven't had any hair growth at all for at least a month.

Purchased in February 2020.

Rashida

RashidaSydney, NSW

Saved me in quarantine and fast shipping

Purchased a Happy Skin co device to do my hair removal at home just before everything went into lockdown so I was very lucky with my timing. I had done laser in a clinic years ago which worked very well for me but was a little pricey for me to keep up with. Shipping came to me faster than expected. I ordered on a Monday morning and received the Tuesday afternoon (shipping to Sydney). I have been doing 1-2 sessions a week for few months and it has removed just about all of my hair on my legs and Brazilian. For my underarms there are still a couple of hairs growing on only my left side for some reason.

Purchased at www.happyskinco.com for A$199.00.

Didn’t get my laser

Worst company I had to deal ever!!!
Its been 4 months since I ordered your product! No delivery, no refund. Happy skin doesn’t care at all about you or your order., they just need your money. If you don’t want to waste your money don’t order from company. They are fooling people, sending only promises, but not the goods!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$170.00.

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic compares to other IPL Machines

Outstanding customer service & It works!

I bought my device in January for around $200. I used it faithfully once a week. It malfunctioned by June and it was just starting to get good results so I was really upset. They shipped me a new one out immediately! Now that's excellent customer service! Thank you Happy Skin Care Co. You rock! It really does work just be patient and diligent. It does get kinda hot on your skin so I would not use it longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$200.00.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Excellent. After about 20 weeks usage, excellent results. Thanks

Used it for 10 weeks, and had excellent results. That was 5 months ago and the hair hasn't grown back.
Well worth the price asking pricr I paid, which was $299.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$299.00.

Lais

LaisSydney, NSW

Very frustrating

I already used 22 times and nothing changed. It is very frustrating to spend almost $ 400 on a product and wait for it to yield results and nothing changes. Before a hair removal company used a very similar machine and it worked perfectly but unfortunately this is not it. Don't spend your money because the machine doesn't work. If the company can guve me and receive the product back, I really appreciate it.

Purchased at Mini Happy Me for A$350.00.

Aisha

AishaSydney, NSW

Good for sensitive skin

Purchased in January 2020 at www.happyskinco.com for A$299.00.

KER

KERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Skin Co Faulty

Wasn’t even able to use the product because it was faulty! If I could give no stars I would. They wouldn’t refund me just offered an exchange but if the one I received first is faulty what sort of quality assurance is that?

Purchased in February 2020 for A$250.00.

IPL review - 10 weeks

Bought my IPL in December 2019. Started using my IPL device the week before XMAS and have used it every week since.
Week 1 - Didnt see much of a change.
Week 2 - noticed hair growing back slower and softer.
Week 3 - hair growing back in patches.
Week 4 / 5 - Same as above with slightly less growth each week.
By week 8 - Only had a few hairs growing back.
Week 10 - I still have the odd hair. It hasnt got rid of everything completely but I'd say 90% less hair.

I have used on legs and face only.

My daughter bought the new IPL they have which looks a little more premium than the device I have but she is yet to start her sessions.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$270.00.

Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

Possible scam

Ordered from a Lux Skin co ad on fb. Recieved product later than expected and when I had trouble understanding the vague and conflicting instruction booklet I posted some questions on Facebook to which they deleted. My next post to Facebook was just sharing that the product did not work for me in removing hair, they deleted this too with no reply. Next I tried to claim my refund via 90 day guarantee they made me pay extra for at checkout only for them to apologise for the facebook customer service experience without answering my questions and denied my claim to invite me to continue trying the product as it has not reached 90 days so "may still work if I continue trying"... I can only assume this is a scam of sorts.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$99.00.

Analisa

AnalisaSydney, NSW

First experience with IPL. Very Happy.

First time ever trying any type of laser or IPL and I am quite pleased with the results. I dont have any experience at a clinic to compare to but this has beat my expectations from an at home product. Its small and easy to use. Probably takes me about 20 mins to do my legs, underarms and downstairs. Wasnt sure if it would work but I tried it because they had a money back guarantee but Ive done it about 5 weeks and I probably have 50% less hair growing back. Looking forward to seeing results after the recommended 12 weeks. Will update then.

Purchased in October 2019 at HappySkinCo.com for A$299.00.

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been using this IPL for 8 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 for A$269.00.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Honest review

I do like this product but its not perfect. A couple of my favourite things are the cost (got in on sale for only $269) and the how easy it is to use. Im not very good with technology but I still found the device easy to use and the instructions were clear to follow. The one thing I do not love about it is that it can take quite a while to do your whole body. Not really complaining as it did work really well and but it can take about an hour to do my entire body. Would love it if it had a big window so you could cover more ground quicker but I have seen a drastic difference in how much hair I have so overall I am happy with my purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 at happyskinco.com for A$269.00.

Not for everyone

I have a hormonal imbalance and grow hair on my face I have been using this product everyday because my hair grows back a few hours later I'll shave my face at night by the morning or even midday the hairs are coming through again so this ain't working for me at all I paid $288.00 with discount code I feel ripped off so guttered! As a female its the last thing u want to deal with its disappointing I use it on my legs and underarms too I have a small smooth patch on my knee and thats about it the growth of my hair has not changed in fact the hair on my face feels as if its growing back alot faster it hasn't slowed the growth at all HIGHLY disappointed and I'm paying it off on Afterpay 2 stars for the small patch on my right leg lol

Purchased in September 2019 at Happyskin website for A$288.00.